I think we should give him Alexis’ dogs

1 Like

Cesc 09/10 level form man

3 Likes

Fantastic idea!

These kind of people should just give up on football

https://twitter.com/tonyevans92a/status/954742661449121792

1 Like

I know, just the quote that popped into my head.

The better statement would be sign PEA and Miki and show Ozil that the team will be strengthened around him.

Miserable prick. Ozil has rarely been the issue in so called big games. Yet, this silliness continues to persist due to body language or some other garbage of lazy fans/pundits.:xhaka:

8 Likes

What a knob.

In his bio: “Writer. Radical. Scouse separatist. Football drinker. Beer hooligan”.

Yep, he’s a dick.

4 Likes

Must be a parody account

3 Likes

I do hate our fans.

1 Like

I can understand why you want to be on redcafe but why the heck would you watch AFTV?

Playmaker extraordinaire :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:grimacing:

4 Likes

And @shamrockgooner finds this boring -_-

No. I don’t. I can enjoy individual moments but the whole wasn’t very good.

2 Likes

Somehow I’ve got the feeling that Mesut will stay at Arsenal. His girl friend (maybe future wife) is of course an influencing factor, and from what I read and heard is that she is the more intelligent from both. And she loves to live in London, she is enchanted by this city and the love her beloved Mesut is getting from the fans (so much love :grin: ). She knows what good is for him and at the end of the day Mesut will comfort her and stay in London.

I think Mesut will wait until after the World Cup. He has all the time in the world. He will play a breathetaking WC with Germany, come back as a celebrated hero and pull Wenger 500k per week out of his arse. :grinning:

Maybe a dream.

3 Likes

That would be terrible

1 Like