Mesut Özil

Those boots are fire.

1 Like

1 Like

OG boots :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Adidas are gonna market the hell out of him when they take over, preordering my M10 jersey as soon as the new kits out.

1 Like

Mesut turning super saiyan once Adidas take over.

Would buy if I still played futbol.

Classy boots for classy player.

To get in the new season groove

3 Likes

Really believe he is going to have a great season for us. Comes back from the WC and gets shown the love by his club after being made a scapegoat for the WC failings

He will be out to show Germany what they are missing, hopefully!

2 Likes

He’ll be shit again :slight_smile:

Nope.

2 Likes

Just like your post.

9 Likes

Fuck out mate

4 Likes

Ok you bulgarian fucker.

1 Like

I think he’ll channel all the rage from the NT debacle into performing well for Emery. I also think that if we can sort out last season’s midfield mess it will end up letting creative players like Özil perform even better. Not to mention that in order to get assists you need your strikers to score and both Auba and Laca seem to be loving life atm.

1 Like

42M, it was a steal.

If he plays at CAM he’ll be on fire it’s not even up for debate.

1 Like

only one condition…

Don’t fucking play Welbeck and/or Iwobi next to him. Nobody, not even the greatest coach in the world, can save those 2 and make them productive.

Ozil is not a goal scorer already, we don’t need another 2 link up, build up, whatever fuck up players of that category.

One day I’m gonna enjoy quoting Arsenal fans on Iwobi… you’s are in for a shock !

#IDF #IwobiDefenceForce

1 Like

Once he stops those horrible horrible sidefoot shots he will ball.

I wanna see him lash shit into top corners etc, his shots so far are so fucking puny.

Everything else is pretty good tbh

1 Like

Yeah, let me know when you do it, and let me know Iwobi will be our next Saviour when he is.

You think it is easy to do that??? Suddenly he is a deadly shooter and scorer?