Mesut Özil

Didnt create enough last season. Big factor in us finishing 6th and his performances against Atletico why we never reached the final.

That and how sound our defence is

Yeah?

He was Germany’s best player when they got knocked out by France in the last Euros. Was literally the only player who turned up that day.

By all accounts, Germany were horrific throughout the whole tournament. You’ve got apparent world beaters like Kimmich, Boateng, Kroos, all the other Bayern contingent who should have turned up and yet it always seems to be Özil who is the bottling cunt.

Hope he retires this tournament and steps away from this utter bullshit

3 Likes

Said it already.

Please open some Kimmich thread, Boateng thread, Kroos thread, I and others will go in there and bash them.
Unfortunately, Ozil plays for us, that’s the major reason why we talk about him here; and that’s why it seems he is the only one got criticized. In fact, he is not the only one.

He got your approval, it is okay. I want more from him than just passing the ball out but not getting involved more, especially to take more one on one, dribbling into the box etc. as one of the seniors on the team, there is nothing wrong also.

1 Like

Eh…

5 Likes

God damn it I wrote a response to that but fucking underground WiFi fucked me

1 Like

Just did, Sham.

1 Like

Fair dos.

1 Like

Nah it was more about Lacazette missing gimme chances in this 1st leg & us somehow conceding a goal as to why we didn’t make the final.

1 Like

The rare sight of @ronniec criticising German players.
Wish cunninglinguist was here to display somehing similar.

At least he will be back by the end of july. That’s a good news for us.

Yeah right. As I said another pass for a no show then.

I’m not saying he played well, but we should have won that 1st leg 3-0 vs Atletico.

I was (still am) so mad because they were not defeated by the better team(s).
They were defeated by themselves actually. Self destruct.

1 Like

Expected. This is what I object to. Of course he wasn’t great. The entire team had been playing like shite and if he wasnt included in that then they’d have won.

But it’s the singling out that gets me. There is no reason to target him especially over many of the others that played. That’s what I , and I assume many others object to.

But we all know where the motivation for this singling out comes from.

It was such a nice story, with all these children of immigrants from all over the world, like Poland, Tunisia, Turkey, Albania, winning the first world cup for a unified Germany in 2014.

Of course, with the way the world is now in 2018, that there was no way such a feel good story would be occurring now.

Wonder if he retires.

3 Likes

This is just disgusting.

My suggestion to Mesut is, have a good rest in summer, search his inner soul, and come back fresh next season.
Play his ass out every single time, and try to be a complete player rather than just a passing machine.

Shit criticism will go.

He can be way more than just making passes.

After reading that, Ozil should continue to say a big fuck to this bunch of nazi boys.

1 Like

You’re describing Sanchez lol. Awfully inefficient player.