Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you’ve all had a lovely day! I’m stuffed and need to retreat back to HQ aka my bed. Sprouts and stuffing doing their magic already :kos2:

2 Likes

Merry Xmas all.

No good food for me, stomach flu hit on the 23rd :face_vomiting:But I’ll be saving up for New Years instead :grin::man_dancing:t3:

1 Like

Haven’t performed as well as last year thus far. Guess there’s still enough time left to turn things around

Just played a game of who am I. This was mine. I didn’t get it though because I asked if I was human and my family said no, so I was asking if I was Mr Blobby or Paddington :rofl:

Haters.

1 Like

Merry Christmas! We can say that in America again since the blacks aren’t in power any longer! Diet starts tomorrow!

2 Likes

It’s just a pity we didn’t have an MDC yesterday :joy:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all an all the best for 2019

6 Likes

Since it’s Christmas I thought I’d ask - what is the best Christmas movie?

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone survives having to chat and spend time with family :grin:

1 Like

DIE HARD

4 Likes

Took you long enough.

3 Likes

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie though? I need proof.

2 Likes

Yes, please, this is a debate we need and is not overdone at all. Like whether RVP was forced out of the club.

1 Like

Literally one person thought that yet it was still the most debated thing on OA for like 3 years :joy:

1 Like

Well, I mean, he WAS forced out of the club so it was a pretty silly debate to have because there was nothing to debate. BradyMagic was right.

:cristo:

Just going to needlessly tag @Trion here.

2 Likes

STOP HIJACKING MY CHRISTMAS MOVIE DEBATE!!!

1 Like

I was actually about to type this out again @Gladiator hahah

2 Likes

I’m not going to bite

2 Likes