Mathieu Debuchy

Interestingly, Maitland-Niles wasn’t in the squad for that u23’s game, he’s with the first team again.

Definitely my pick for RB tomorrow.

1 Like

I would rather field Jimmy Saville at right back than Debuchy ,Maitland Niles is fine for me !

1 Like

I’d definitely go with Maitland niles over Jenkinson

Worth noting Rob Holding has played RB for Bolton.

Not sure I want that to happen tomorrow but we certainly have options.

The goal:

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/15137767_1640265902937556_2130680292829036544_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMyOTEsInJsYSI6MTA0MiwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=3291&vabr=2194&oh=c650aec4edbca0ba7ee7ad10ee100865&oe=582F684B

Not bad tbf!

1 Like

Nice one! Did we beat them in the end though? :wilshere: :bellerin:

2.0 i believe.

1 Like

From the Ozil school of bounce shots.

1 Like

Which is nice !

Willock <3

1 Like

United were willing to offer him a five year deal :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Prepare for it. He’s back in training and Wenger wants to give him another chance.

If he’s actually committed etc he’s a better footballer than Jenkinson as a back up option to Bellerin.

1 Like

Do you remember the games played at White Hart Lane and in Zagreb last season? He was a solid RB but the injuries ruined him.

Injuries took him our of the team, he’s basically never played since so we’ve no idea whether hes ruined or not. His attitude did more damage than the injuries in terms of “ruining” him I’d say.

1 Like

Yeah he was disgusting but Im just unsure if it was due to the fact he was disinterested as he wanted out or the Injuries itself, hard to tell from such a small sample size.

1 Like

Disappointing that he got injured as he showed more quality in 14 mins than Jenkinson did in 4 games.

2 Likes

Thats bullshit. He did nothing of note, nothing wrong.

He was playing very well sucks for him.

Seems like it just wasn’t meant to be.

I thought he looked pretty good for fifteen minutes if I’m honest. Confident and sure in himself.

1 Like