Matchday Chat

MDC open!

1 Like

A little annoying how you can’t see the posts that have been made before you login because it just goes to the bottom with each new comment.

1 Like

@AW49 see if you switch the play button to pause at the bottom right it stops that happening! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Shill About the Invalid Ip Address thing, the 4th post seems to have the solution
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=551409&start=345

Edit: Just checked the github AJAX-Chat/chat/lib/config.php.example, check the line 180.

MDC opened!

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com

Hi Guys, we may not be able to bring you Match Day Chat this evening for tonight’s game. There has been some technical issues with the platform it sits on. Hopefully we can get this back up by this evening but thought I would give you advance warning.

Use the Match day thread for comments on and during the game.

2 Likes

Not good enough. You are sacked.

I’ll judge you in may

1 Like

Pfft. In May Shill will just say “we have been a bit short on code” and when asked why others couldn’t help he’ll say “the other mods lacked a bit maturity and focus” and asked specifically why Jakey did absolutely nothing he’ll say “I didn’t see it” and he’ll persist with them for another year. You all know it.

8 Likes

#ShillOut

1 Like

typical ShillOutBrigade. conveniently abbreviated as a SOB.

1 Like

“I don’t know Jakey”

7 Likes

hahaha :smiley:

I might have been here for a decade, but at 26 I’m still a young moderator with a lot of potential. I miss a lot of time moderating due to injuries but when fit my posts merged per ninety minutes is up there with the Kevin de Bruynes of the moderating world.

9 Likes

He says we can’t compete with the likes of RedCafe and Bluemoon but there is plenty of bandwidth just being stored on the servers accumulating…

3 Likes

Is mdc back today?

1 Like

Unfortunately not :santi:

#BI1nkOut

1 Like

Classic Arsenal. MDC originally expected to be out for just a few days, has turned into longer term injury :wink:

8 Likes

I’m not asking for it to be open as it always is :wink:

But does anyone fancy going on MDC to chat about the Merseyside derby tonight?

2 Likes