Mario Götze

Trion should have a 10 post per day limit placed on his account.

3 Likes

If you have nothing to add to discussion, just shut the fuck up & watch others with insight discuss.

Stop acting like a disgruntled stupid housewife who murmurs long after discussion is ended.

"To sum it up, Trion beats Darkseid with enough factual evidence & arguments.

Laters."

So said the five year old.

So said the person who doesn’t need to lie and provide inaccurate description of events in a discussion.

You have really lost all credentials.

Gotze had an excellent first season…LMAO

Both Eder and Götze’s goals are pretty good bits of evidence that the two players aren’t bottlers. I’m asking why you started going on at me about Eder being world class. Being a bottler and being world class are completely seperate issues.

1 Like

I provided statistics.

You provided the views of some disgruntled Bayern fans on some bootleg forum.

But yeah I don’t have any credentials, I’m the one that’s inaccurate.

You’re like a full on parody.

2 Likes

And scoring one goals make Gotze world class how?

You could put me on ignore list or just avoiding to answer my question…

Gotze won 2 consecutive Bundesliga titles as one of the very best players of BVB, against the mighty Bayern, considered as one of the best young players before the WC2014…

But you just kept mentioning his “2 second” performance in the WC final and average seasons with Bayern.

A player that has more than most of our players, but you call him a pussy and bottler… very educated discussion

1 Like

It is good example to use to suggest that he isn’t a bottler.

I don’t think that one goal makes him world class, is anyone saying that it does?

And Statistics always give the whole picture right?

By Statistics, an outsider would find Podolski & Arshavin excellent players but will be puzzled that we sold them.

For an outsider, Monreal will be poor player but only fans who watch them on consistent basis will know how good Monreal has been for 2 seasons.

Sorry but I don’t believe that fans of Bundesliga champions will be so disgrunted that they can’t give fair assessment of a player’s performance, especially when it’s his first season.

Check the post you have quoted.
It was discussing if he was world class.

And isn’t performing poorly in 2 tournament & 3 seasons with Bayern enough evidence of a bottle job?
Theo scoring in FA cup final diddn’t stop him from being shit, does it?

Just because some one didn’t bottle once, doesn’t mean they are not bottlers.

1 Like

That was 2013.
3 seasons has elapsed in between ffs.

3 fucking seasons.
I never said he wasn’t class before but come on 3 fucking season is enough to know if someone is shit or not.

I don’t keep mentioning his 2 second WC. I mention ENTEIRITY of 3 seasons with Bayern, one whole WC, ONe whole Euro to decide that GOtze is quite shit.

Just because our players are shit, doesn’t mean Gotze can’t be shit.

Someone just burn this thread with fire.

You have the option to stay away from it.
No one is forcing you.

And that’s where your whole argument falls like a house of cards.

He just turned 24, only just.

How one could say that he is now 1)shit and 2) will likely never rediscover his form by being healthy and playing regular football is just plain idiocy. You obviously don’t like him and it shines through in every one of your posts, you aren’t the least bit objective. So please don’t act like you’re a paragon of intellect or some other such nonsense.

1 Like

I don’t like him as a player because he has not been performing as a player that should be like.

Fair enough, he is still young and can turn around.
Let’s hope he does because football is boring without good players.

True that I am not being objective by being so definitive about his future but hey, atleast i am not framing a false narrative about 2013-14 season & calling something excellent. :stuck_out_tongue:

Watching you believe you are stating structured, insightful, and articulate arguments when you’re really just spouting gibberish is hard to turn away from.

Why don’t YOU come up with reasons as to why his season the Bundesliga in particular wasn’t excellent instead of being a copy paste nut.

Please tell me where a season such as that would not be regarded as excellent for a 21 year old? Particularly achieving similar numbers in seasons where he won the Bundesliga with Dortmund and regarded as one of the best young players around.

structured & articulate I am definitely not(I need work in that aspect of my posting) but come on you are last person in this thread to demean someone on insights.

What have you added in this discussion apart from snide comments & sarcasm?
What gives you any credential to look down on any poster when you have never provided any argument of your own beside ‘look i am too cool for this’ posting.

Just read & laugh and let others do their thing.

You lost all my interest in a legitimate conversation on the player when you starting spouting shite from a Bayern forum. It’s obvious you haven’t watched him much if you need to resort to that sort of rubbish, I don’t understand this culture online where kids have to act like they are an authority on every world player even though they’ve literally watched them play only a handful of times in their life.