Marco Reus

Imagine Reus and Sanchez alternating up top particulalry when Sanchez vacates space with Ozil behind running the show :giroud2:

Probably my biggest gripe with Sanchez being played as a CF is that we take our best wide player and move him centrally and lose that quality
out wide, essentially it’s just plugging one hole whilst simultaneously leaving another wide open.

2 Likes

Wenger needs to give Lucas Perez a chance

Yep - I think this is one of the key reasons he didn’t get shifted up front earlier - not only was it a risk from a striker perspective, but it also opened a gaping hole out left, which we really don’t have an answer to still… having another dynamic attacker out left and letting Ozil, Sanchez, Reus-type, and one of Theo/Iwobi/Ox (or better yet, upgrade) interchange and move around would cause defenses all sorts of issues…

That’s how I feel, but if Wenger and the board feel that way its absolutely disgraceful. Wenger Should have faith in his own abilities to get more out of the squad if he spends the money.

This is classic. Instead of targeting Marco Reus so WE DON’T LOSE SANCHEZ, we’re already making our preparations for his departure and Reus won’t come here because there aren’t enough big players to play with.

2 Likes

If the statements/rumours are true, it is definitely smart to lower expectations again lol…

I’d take him but you can only be really accepting of Reus if he signs to play with Ozil and Sanchez, not replace them.

1 Like

Sounds like a BS rumour, doubt we could even get Reus tbh.

1 Like

I believe Reus was set to join us until his injury, with Alexis the backup.

I’d like it if more windows were that good.

Finally, some progress.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Signing Reus would appeal more to female gooners, quite a good looking man even with that haircut some may despise. :stuck_out_tongue:

We already have Giroud, tbf :wink:

You finally spotted a good looking guy. Congrats.

I spot them well, is Xhaka not good looking to you? Even the most straight men must admire his look.

Doubt he’ll leave Dortmund at all, most certainly not in the Winter. Why are people even discussing stuff in this thread?

3 Likes

I am still clouded by you calling Perez a looker.

Reactionary statement he’s decent not anything special.

1 Like

I like a girl with no standards.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/1676373424925450240

I buy it.

Yep Amden was right there, in the room.