Manchester United

He’s not gonna last more than one season, is he?

As much as I despise Mourinho, I have to say he doesn’t mess around when making substitutions.
The first half they were lacking in attack and at half time he was decisive with his changes when he bought on Rashford and Herrera and they looked a far better team.

Rashford would be brilliant for us.
He is the best young striker in the PL and has everything that we need in an attacking player.

1 Like

Must say that Utd should have had a penalty and 1 man up after that tackle on Rooney. Too bad for us it didn’t end in a draw.

1 Like

Don’t think it really matters that much as I think it will take close to 90 points to win the league this year, and we aren’t getting close to that mark.

1 Like

Lovely. . .

Unacceptable on every level. Starting to look like our start to the season was a fluke and we’re no better than what the past 3 seasons have taught us. Hard to stay positive at the moment.

I feel like Depay is a very cruel practical joke by LvG that’s meant to haunt us long after he’s gone.

worst game in month. if mourinho and the “big” players dont care ok but at least send out the youngstars. absolute disgusting performance from everyone bar herrera.

zero drive to win. zero fecks given and zero desire. bunch of twats really.

oh and pogba is absolute shit so far.

I hate this competition.

And special mentions to Morgan and Pogba for a couple of truly atrocious midfield performances. Carrick at walking pace would have been better than what we had out today.

Just watched replay and must say what a waste of using players from first XI…Ibra,Pogba should never been on the road.TFM and Carrick sitting on the bench,Memphis,Young coming as sub…all that talk about next month with billion games and he still cant resist.

Not only some played 90 min.,we lost the game on top,wont even bother about our style of play tonight.

7 Likes

They knew what to expect with Mourinho. He is truly past it.

United will probably be somewhat poo until around the time we face them. Then they’ll put in an epic performance.

6 Likes

It’s so true, there’s always a way with that lot. Dreading it already.

How is he past it?

Hes a big massive cunt but I don’t see how hes past it.

His teams don’t seem to turn up anymore, plus he is clueless tactically. Pogba in a 2-man midfield is asking for trouble.

You havent convinced me. :slight_smile:

Why? Chelsea last year and Manure this season don’t look two motivated teams. His ability to have all the players on his side has faded away. He’s just toxic to every team he manages.

He’s been there for 5 games and lost one to a really good looking ManCity side and by playing a slightly weaker team against a solid Feyenoord team. Being new to the job he surely gets a little more leeway.

Exactly, five games proves nothing.

Tell that to Perez thread.

5 Likes

I lost focus for a second then read this and though it was about us. Damn you football!

Loving the reactions and I surely hope it’s true. I would love for ManU to keep bottling it like the past seasons… FOREVER! time will tell I guess.

would loooove that to be true but I don’t think so, also, clueless tactically? do you really think so? really?

I agree I think Mourinho is past it. That’s how the modern game works.

Mourinho = 60 matches past it
Wenger = 600 matches past it

Its early days but so far Pogba looks to me like a more gifted version of Aaron Ramsey - a player whose lack of tactical nous and positional discipline makes him a liability as a CM in a two man midfield, especially in big matches, but who also doesn’t quite have the playmaking ability and instinct for operating between the lines necessary to be a top level 10. Like Ramsey, he is best in a three man midfield with a DM that can start attacks behind him and another b2b player beside him who is adept at keeping things ticking in possession. Manchester United currently doesn’t have a DM like that (other than the ancient Carrick and Schweinsteiger, who probably don’t have the legs anymore) or another B2B player like that, which I think explains a lot of Mourinho’s selection headaches. Pogba has much more natural talent and might still improve in ways that are hard to imagine for Ramsey. But the idea of him currently being the world’s most expensive footballer is hilarious.

3 Likes

wouldn’t it be absolutely hysterically funny if Manu end up selling Pogba AGAIN for peanuts. Just imagine the scenario of letting him go for something like 500k then buying him back for the best part of £100m and then selling him for £25-35m…OMG how the other fanbases would laugh!

1 Like

Even better if they sold him for 35m to us., and the Man U board did it over Mourinho’s head.

1 Like