Manchester United

In theory we’ve have some our harder home games out the way though, Chelsea (how long has that been?) Southampton and Swansea have been picking up points against us in recent times and then there’s Spurs and Boro, both are proving very hard to break down. Only United and City look to be the tricky ones to play at home and then the rest should really all be wins even if it doesn’t pan out

1 Like

Haven’t played any of Manchester City, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool & Tottenham away.

1 Like

Rooney gatecrashed a randomers wedding after the Scotland match and got absolutely wrecked :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Funny how he is more handsome there than he is when he is sober #notalooker

I agree.
I think that photo really shows off his Hollywood looks.
I particularly like the sweaty hair and sticky out ear.
Although it’s a bit chavy wearing a football shirt to a wedding.

He is a player that oozes charm and charisma, just like his manager, and his club.

And then people wonder why he was already past it by 27/28

1 Like

So he ‘gatecrashed’ the wedding do? Arrogant fucking twat. “Heh, I’m a fookin’ star, y’know. I can do what I fookin’ like.” They should’ve booted his cocky ass out into the street.

Stopped reading at ‘the sun’ :smile:

1 Like

kit wanker.

3 Likes
1 Like

Not relying too much on it, tbf. We lost 3-2 against their under-21 last season.

4 Likes

It’s Mourinho AND United.

They could field a team of players with cerebral palsy and we’d still lose.

9 Likes

Drawing would already be a good result, tbf.

Winning would make is SUCH a good weekend. Top of the league (for a brief spell at least), beating Mou-thefucker-rinho AND winning at Old Trafford. Jesus.

6 Likes

Winning at Old Trafford is “as rare as hens’ teeth” as we say.

I’ve been watching Arsenal away for years and years and only ever seen 2 wins there in the league + the fa cup win a couple of seasons back.

Now i’ve started giving up my away tickets I expect we’ll win about 5 in a row up there :laughing:

1 Like

The last time I saw us win at Old Trafford was in the FA Cup semi finals.

Against spurs.

Do you mean in attendance or generally?

United confirmed if they miss Champions League qualification for 2 consecutive seasons their Adidas sponsorship is cut by 30%.

1 Like

Excellent. Probably still have about a gazillion more pounds than everyone else per year though.

If missing the CL again means Maureen out on his arse, that’ll do nicely for me.