Manchester United

A Ramsey / Micky-T swap would just suit everyone wonderfully.

8 Likes

That’s an amazing thing to say.
If he has lots of players that can play in that position, what did he spend 25m on him for?

They have plenty of other positions they need filling.
He should have sorted them out first.

I wonder if Mourinho ever thinks before he speaks, or does he just spout nonsense every time he opens his mouth, and hope no one notices what an idiot he is?

3 Likes

And why single out Mkhitaryan? He played 20 minutes tonight and got on the pitch for the first time in nearly two months. He is the least of their problems.

We were better under LVG and that says a lot.

Just fantastic! From bad to worse! Long may it continue.

Redcafe is such a joy to read this evening! haha. Literally every thread is depressing as fuck! LOL

2 Likes

And they try and convince you stats are meaningless :arteta:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Im not going to get stuck into united until after our game at OT, should we beat them I will go to town.

7 Likes

His words could or are further proof that he doesn’t rate Mhki at all. 20 mins football and comments as pointed as that are very harsh.

There’s a story written in he stars whereby Wenger finally puts the sword to Mourinho, beating him in the PL and sending him reeling further whilst the Man Utd job could well be his last PL team to manage in his spiralling career in England.

Please, please, please.

1 Like

I want us to beat them at Old Trafford, but then for him to plug the holes through the winter. I also want us to play them in the EFL final, and for us to beat them in a breezy 2-0. Then I want us to humiliate them at the Emirates in May, to at least twice the scale of the drubbing we handed Chelsea, prompting Mourinho’s sacking, with United drifting through the last couple games of the season with Giggsy back in charge. Let it happen.

1 Like

Im with Oz I want to see us stuff them home and away . Maureen wont turn this round but the great thing is they might appoint Giggs who having stuck knives into moyes and lvg will flop too. As kevin keegan would say i would love it .

1 Like

I agree with all that, except the last line.
I don’t want Giggs taking over, I want want Mourinho to still be there as long as possible.
I want him to continue to spend vast amounts of money on players he then goes on to criticise, like Mkhitayran, and keep insulting players, like Schweinsteiger, in the media, to destabilise the team, and then go on to finish just outside the top four.

This way we can enjoy watching Mourinho and Man U and their reputations get ruined, and their supporters moan about how they used to be a great team.

Come on Swansea, keep this poor run of theirs going.

if you can’t enjoy uniteds shitness for what it is then that’s too bad. I’ll definitely enjoy it more if we go there and do them but there’s no way i’m missing any opportunity to rip the piss out of my united mates who have been doing just that to me for years.

7 Likes

He’s doing worse than Moyes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Great! He is turning on his players again. Pop corn, please :wilshere:

I do wonder what would have happened had they employed Mourinho and not Moyes. I think he would have slowed the decline of that team and he’d have made sure that the richest club in the country bought more than Fellaini and Varela. Having this kind of transfer window back then probably would have kept them in the top 3 every season.

1 Like

Be eithen sweeter if we lifted the premier league trophy that day aswell.

1 Like

Exactly, they would still have had influence. I can respect what Fergie achieved but I know damn well he had a hold over the officials and the FA - United as a club did.

Had Mou came in at a point where the United brand still meant something larger than life in terms of English football rather than after being metaphorically pegged by Eva Carneiro then history could have a painted a very different picture.

Though the way things played out is pretty much proof of God as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

Premier League goals by team in October:

Chelsea - 11
Arsenal - 8
Bournemouth - 8
Liverpool - 8
Stoke City - 8
Manchester City - 6
Everton - 4
Leicester City - 4
Southampton - 4
Swansea City - 4
Tottenham Hotspur - 4
Watford - 4
Burnley - 3
Crystal Palace - 3
Middlesbrough - 3
West Bromwich Albion - 3
West Ham United - 3
Sunderland - 2
Hull City - 1
Manchester United - 1

Imagine spending 200M and not scoring more goals than the two worst teams in the league!!! :joy:

1 Like

It’s been an amazing few years. With us giving them a clinic at the emirates, and of course Welbeck knocking them out of the FA Cup. Then all their other blunders. Only drawback was that terrible loss to them last season. Other than that it’s been a lot of fun fucking with my United supporting buddies.