Manchester United

Erm…

Serves him right for being so unprofessional. Now he’s got to train with Herrera, Young, Rojo, Rooney, Fellaini and Mourinho again. :worried:

9 Likes

“Mattress and pillow partner” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is what cringes me off from dreaming about being a celeb.
To endorse detergent and toilet cleaner will be so cool.

Commercial machine.

Some advertising jobs are cooler than others. (warning…No footballers) :wink:

Actually your right i didnt read it , your way too boring to waste precious seconds going through your endless drivel . ooops I did it again !

Mourinho’s 4th FA Charge since last season. :joy::joy:

.#Headsgone

When you run an entire season with ‘refs are against us’ campaign, you will have stupid sending offs like Herrera’s in your way.

Completely deserves it the twat.

1 Like

tbf to him it may really be a bit of a campaign against him at this point, but same as with Diego Costa for instance he has only himself to blame.

10 Likes

With two charges pending, it seems like there is a decent chance he’ll have a touchline or stadium ban for our match. Fine by me.

1 Like

Hopefully he Isn’t in the stadium when we play at Old Trafford, in some kind of strange way I think that will increase our chances.

1 Like

Do the FA do stadium bans? I can’t really remember any in the past… which isnt to say they haven’t happened of course. :slight_smile:

They do. Pardew was stadium banned for three games after “headbutting” a hull player in 2014/15

1 Like

:wilshere:

5 Likes

Ummm, Is it competition specific? like PL goal of month?
because United scored 1 in League cup, 4 in Europa, 1 in PL

Only one goal!? :cech:

(video in english)

:joy:

Football is not your game, Mou.

1 Like

hahahahahahahahha honestly the past 4 seasons of Manchester United has been so good I never want it to end.

10 Likes

1 Like