Manchester United

There’s nothing unprofessional about at least trying though. Mourinho’s been a fan of his in the past and It’s not like he’s been at the club for 3 years and frozen out for 2. He moved there last year surely with certain promises of playing and if he needs more than 2 months to figure out his options I think that’s certainly fair. Also doesn’t the MLS season (assuming he’ll go there) start early next year again? Wouldn’t it make sense to join a team at the start of a season and not mid-way through? Solely just to figure out his best options as they have a special designated player system in place.

2 Likes

Again. As long as I abide by the contract, I am not being unprofessional.

You have trouble grasping logic.

Just in the past few years specifically what I mentioned are Bastian, Falcao, and Ibra. Old past their prime and united grasping for anything they can get their hands on. Desperate in that they pay 90m for a 30m MF at best. 80m or whatever for a teenager who comes off the bench. And the list goes on. Even people who know nothing about football could tell Ibra was old and not prepare for a season in England. It’s only the kool aid drinkers who buy into the hype.

United should just pay up his contract in full and get him off the books. They’re going to end up paying him all that money anyway, except now there’s the negative PR and disruption that comes with it.

1 Like

Every big European player playing out in the MLS joined at the end of the European season. Didn’t have to be any different from Bastian.

And I don’t think Bastian is an unprofessional man. I just think staying at a club that you’re not wanted at isn’t particularly professional and publicising your desire to still be there is just masking the fact you really want to collect your 200k a week wages.

First of all I wasn’t actually being serious and secondly of anyone on this forum I feel you’re the one who has serious difficulties grasping logic so I don’t think you’re in any position to question other peoples grasp of anything.

You just have trouble grasping anything that doesn’t agree with what it is you think or feel.

It wasn’t known whether Falcao was past his prime so that’s a harsh one to hold against United. Bastian and Ibra are the only past prime players they’ve signed in a squad full of young players that’s hardly criminal.

And if you think Pogba is a 30m midfielder at best it confirms what I’ve always thought about you. Pogba is a near complete midfielder with an abundance of talent and potential who’s just arrived in the Premier League in a team that hasn’t gelled yet who have a new manager and have struggled for the last few years. Forgive him for taking a little longer to adjust to a new league. Especially when our guy Ozil had a dire spell at Arsenal where he could barely keep balance let alone set the league alight. But it doesn’t matter because he plays for Arsenal so he’s allowed time whereas Pogba who’s 7 or 8 league games into his United career must set the world alight immediately.

They spent £35 or 36 million on Anthony Martial who showed what he was capable of last season. Whether the add ons are met or not is irrelevant because he has so much potential and if he spends 10 years at United and wins a host of things nobody is going to care how much he cost.

And judging Ibra on his first 10 games and condemning him is just another example of how silly some of the things you say are. Our guy Henry didn’t score for ages when he arrived, Ozil had a dire spell, Bergkamp didn’t score immediately. Not everybody hits the ground running like a Sanchez or an Aguero. Some people need time. United as a squad and team obviously do too.

Yet turns out I am mostly right, be it Arsenal finances, players, and football in general.
But hey man, don’t let my good track record make you think different about me.

Example - Alexis as CF :sunglasses:

1 Like

You don’t have a good track record you’re one of the most annoying posters on the site lol. You’ve reached El Bee and Maverick Kaizer level in my eyes anyway.

1 Like

I don’t care if I am annoying.
All i care is if I am right or not.

But i guess that is logic.

For someone who doesn’t understand how abiding by contract is professional; I guess it’s too big an ask to understand logic.

Go on be one of the adorable posters who wants to downplay Arsenal players & overrate other players.
I am content at being right.

Most of the time you’re not even right lol. That’s what makes you so much more annoying.

You keep telling yourself that.
But deep down you know Trion here have made more brave calls than anyone(bar AC - Diaby, Bradford, Theo etc.) and been proven right in 90% of it. :sunglasses:

Guess the whole Arsenal is better than everything in the history of the world thing has gotten under your skin. Sorry about that bruh :coq:

Don’t forget the Gibbs thing spot on with that too Trion.

i hope mou gets a stadium ban for our match. dont wanna see his face during our match against united

1 Like

So if you had a contract guaranteeing you 200k a week for a few years, ie 10 million plus a year you’d go off somewhere else to pick up 2.5m a year, on your last payday? Minimising your life earnings? It never happens, players don’t leave to get less money because they have common sense.

Hopefully Schweinsteiger gets a loan at least

1 Like

I reckon it’s something to do with Mourinho wanting to shift a 200k a week wage in order to splash it on a new player.

Apart from your not being able to grasp the meaning of the word professional, your attitude towards a worker being pushed to the side by an employer is just thoroughly disguting. Who gave him the 3 year contract? Who agreed to paying his wages? Who sacked one manager after a failed spell and got another? Who made this whole thing a public humiliation? Who prevented the player under contract from even playing for the reserves despite the reserve coaches wanting him to play?
Will you quietly quit your job and forego wages you are entitled to, because your ultra-rich company hires a new managing director who wants to save wages and tells you he’s got better workers (even though you know he doesn’t) and doesn’t need you anymore? Are you “unprofessional” if you decide to stay? And, by the way, are you a United fan? Because you sound exactly like those tools on redcafe who religiously defend Maureen.

15 Likes

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

1 Like

4 Likes

What does two cats going for the best ever bro hug have to do with this?

5 Likes

You want Bastien to go full Kim K?

Just when you think you’ve heard it all on here lol

1 Like