Manchester United

The Frustrating thing about all this is, despite them being so poor at the moment you still just know that they will dispose of us at Old Trafford.

1 Like

…and thus begins their season. It’s written already.

I’m hoping against that obviously, them being in a state and Mou getting rustled, Wenger deserves a tasty victory over this scumbag.

4 Likes

Considering we got pasted by their Under 21 side in late Feb last year whilst our season was half on the line Im not confident we will see anything other than a United victory.

We have nothing to fear from this United team.

I thought the same under Moyes and van Gaal.

Just saying :smile:

But I wouldn’t have brought it up today of all days, because unlike @Aussiegooner I don’t desperately seek out negatives when laughter or joy are the more obvious responses :wink:

4 Likes

No one has had anything to fear from United teams in the last 3 and a bit years, but in that time we have recorded a possible 1 point from 9 in the league at OT.

Over the last two years, we beat them in a big FA Cup tie, drew them at the end of the 14-15 season in a match in which we were the better side, and then lost in the 3-2 shitshow from last year. And of course we also smashed them at the Emirates last year as well. Going to OT is always tough and the 3-2 was a total disaster given the circumstances of our season at the time (and the side LVG put out) but I don’t think they are some kind of bogie club for us or anything like that.

I like our chances against United at OT right now better than I would in just about any other away match against one of the other top sides.

Is Jose a bogie manager for Arsene though ? 0 wins in 11 in the EPL I think it is.

Yes, I think you can argue that.

At the Emirates we should beat everybody, but 2 losses and 1 draw at that stadium in the Premier League in the post-Ferguson era is bad imo. Combine that with Wenger’s record against Mourinho; and I think that is one of the most difficult games we are going to play this season. Regardless of their current form.

3 Likes

We are losing at Old Trafford. Better to just accept it and make peace with it now lol

3 Likes

United & Mourinho loses by 4 goal margin and the fucks here can’t even let us enjoy.
You lot just have to bring up how we are going to lose to them.

Get your act together & post some funny shit.

7 Likes

Agreed with Trion here. I’ll worry about our game at OT when the fixture actually rolls around. In the meantime fucking lol. :slight_smile:

Poor guy. Spent the money, but they haven’t looked at all prepared. Zlatan and De Gea are about the only sure picks, but he doesn’t know who his midfield is and without that, there’s not really any obvious style to play, other than whatever suits Ibra, which doesn’t even look like what they’re trying to do.

Wenger has on the whole gone Alexis, Iwobi, Ozil, Walcott, Cazorla when he can. You know Alexis is effectively free for tactical reasons, but you also know Ozils role in relation to that, Walcott’s role, Cazorla’s role.

Compare that to… Rooney’s role? Pogba’s role? Mata’s role? Carrick’s role? Fellaini’s role? There just seems to be no idea and I know in fairness to Moo he only signed Pogba but you’d expect him to know what he wanted from the rest of them. He had 6 months to flirt with United before he got the job so it’s not like he’s turned up at training and gone “what the fucks a spiderlin”. It’s a versatile enough group to be able to get something resembling Mourinhoball going.

5 Likes

The ideal situation is not for Man U and Mourinho to fail completely, but to just be out of the top four at the end of the season, then for Mourinho to spend another couple of hundred million, and do the same next season.

Which is great, because we can watch the reputation of both Man U, and their odious manager, become even more tarnished.

Saying all that, I still think they will be challenging for the PL, along with a few other clubs.
They are definitely one of several clubs that can still win it.

1 Like
                 De Gea

Darmian - Bailly - Blind - Shaw 

Carrick - Herrera

Pogba

Mkhitaryan/Rashford         Martial

Zlatan

#imfuckinglovingit

Can’t wait for our game against them now, even of we did get humiliated by their worst team in decades.

They’re fucked but Mourinho is going to shake it up massively so there’s no way our game will be as comprehensive against them. But I’m still keen.

Is Schneiderlin still alive?

He’ll kick us off the pitch… when the chips are down, he only knows one way and that is to double down on his awful anti-football and hope for a 1-0. They have some quality players, but it isn’t working well right now and I just hope we don’t come out of that match with an injured Ozil, Cazorla, Sanchez…