Manchester United

Is it the good old “United cock down the throat” syndome that lives on? I agree with you completely, Rooney still shows flashes of brilliance imo but in general and over all he has just been in such a decline for what it is, 2-3 years now? One of the best passers of the ball in the world, so now he’s to be mentioned in the same breath as lizard eyes and the likes? Not in my book, not even close lol

Check RedCafe he’s getting slaughtered like a turkey at Christmas !!

They WISH it was LVG, he was doing a better job. Look at how much Manu have spent on supposed Decent players and they cant beat a league 1 side with their big guns it is pathetic really!

the state of mourinho :joy:

2 Likes

He is getting worse and worse as time goes on, he has only been at united for a few months and already there has been press leaks upsets and Maureen acting like a child again, i dont think he will last long at this rate. How does he keep getting jobs its like Balotelli just constantly going to every club going but after a few weeks the same shit starts happening.

After the next international break United is going to have this stretch of four games in eight days.

10/17 - @Liverpool (PL)
10/20 - Fenerbahce (Europa)
10/23 - @Chelsea (PL)
10/25 - City (League Cup)

I’m thinking this could make or break Mourinho and their season. Could he withstand losses in quick succession to their biggest historical rival in Liverpool, his old club in Chelsea, and a City led by his archenemy, to whom he has already lost at Old Trafford once? And its not like United can afford to totally blow off the Fener match given that they already lost to Feyenoord.

8 Likes

Hopefully he gets sacked by that time :wilshere:

It’s funny that Mourinho is starting to blame LVG for Man U’s poor recent form.

The only reason he got the job at Man U was because LVG was not good enough.
That is how the manager merry go round works.

His problem is, that when he was at Chelsea, the supporters and media believed everything he said and thought he was “the special one,” now he is at Man U, the bubble has started to deflate and he has to look up to superior managers in terns of quality and class, while his own supporters are questioning his ability.

He has spent 200m on players, changed the team around and won the first few games, but now it’s going wrong it’s someone else fault.
The difference is that Man U supporters can see through him and if he keeps blaming players, previous managers and possibly even the fans, he is in trouble.

What an idiot.

3 Likes

He blames LVG for his poor run. What a sneaky cunt :coq::bellerin:

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

Haha would love to hear him say that, you’ve got a link to that?

And they play Leicester next, which will be very interesting indeed.

No quotes.
“Mourinho has told friends” is the narrative.

This shows that media has turned on Mourinho. He is no longer their favourite person anymore and will gladly make up stuffs to get views at expense of Jose.

I like it but nothing beats last year where Mourinho went bezel on his own.

Seriously wtf were they doing letting Giggsy get away? Yikes. Think it would be hilarious if he ended up at one of the other big clubs in England.

1 Like

He’s gonna end up at Swansea.

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh are people starting to dislike the twat finally

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/decent-managers-do-not-act-like-manchester-uniteds-jose-mourinho-is-they-soak-up-the-blame-themselves/ar-BBwsrzG?li=BBoPWjQ

1 Like

:poldi:

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvGanogU1M/