Manchester United

That’s what you get when hiring mercenary managers. LVG was bad, but why they would hire Mou after his last season at Chelsea… Unbelievable.

I too thought they’d be much better than this. Jose + money normally gets a league title. I wonder how many of those signings he actually wanted.

1 Like

They dont feel like a British super club anymore imo. Its hard to explain but Munich still feel like a very German superclub for example. They hoover the best german/bundesliga talent and are the pinnacle of the league and for German players. United used to be that in the EPL. British manager a very British squad with elite foreign players to compliment it.

But now United are just a carbon copy of City/PSG. It feels very very superficial.

Ultimately thats not all on United they’ve had to change to even compete again and are unhelped that there is also a real lack of english quality.

7 Likes

Looks like it’s working out pretty well for City so far.

:giroud:

Yeah but, you find honor in the way city win and have become what they are? I don’t and I think they will be remembered that way.

I wasn’t saying if it worked or not.

So @morrisc311, what’s up with your beloved Mou? He is going through a big crisis :ozil2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJXmRlxe2JI

3 Likes

7 Likes

Lovely! He’s just a cocky arrogant overrated player. He is lucky to have Raiola as agent.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

It’s becoming Russian dolls. Pretty sure Moyes is underneath the Van Gaal mask.

8 Likes

‘Past it’ are the words you’re looking for :stuck_out_tongue:

Second term with Chelsea he also needed a season to sort things out. Not saying they will be guarenteed Champions next season, because of Guardiola, but can’t write him/them off yet.

Poor United. You can spend a billion pounds but if Wayne Rooney is your playmaker, you are shit.

8 Likes

Yeah I agree. Also, why is he allowed to talk to the ref EVERYTIME there is a free kick, either a fk to United or against them, he’s always there talking. Just shut the fuck up and get on with it.

1 Like

Yeah this is definitely true - he pretty much tells the ref or line judge to “f*ck off” 10-20 times a match.

2 Likes

Honour? Since when was football a gentlemans’ sport? I think at the end of the day, so long as you keep the gamesmanship and cheating under control, the only thing teams are remembered for is glory.

1 Like

Hopefully we can see the back of World Class Rooney - absolute fckwit of a player !!

I couldn’t believe MOTD2 analysing Rooney, he had a bad game but he’s one of the best passers of the ball in the world.

:astonished:

He hasn’t been anywhere near good for at least 3 yesrs now and he misplaces passes every game, so what has he done to hoodwink every English pundit and every United coach? Even Ferguson used to drop him for spells but since then every coach is like “OMG Rooney he’s like 88 on FIFA”.

I’d rather play Mata, or drop Ibra deeper, or play Herrera a bit further up.