Manchester United

Oh luca, i’m really sorry to hear that, I hope she rests in peace and hope you guys are ok.
@Luca_from_Italy

On SAF, i just hope they managed to have that surgery as early as possible, as that will make a huge difference.

Haemorrhages are nasty nasty business. What’s worrying is that they said he had been feeling bad for a couple days.

FFS just recover big man

1 Like

Cherish the good times @Luca_from_Italy. Parents love lives forever.

Fergie gets a chance, he will take it. Always has. Fight Alex.

Thanks a lot mates, too! :slight_smile:

May she rest in peace @Luca_from_Italy

I am sure she was very proud of you and passed peacefully knowing she had you by her side.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your mum Luca, hope you’re holding up okay. Condolences to you and your family.

It’s one thing for a famous figure to be in hospital, but it hits home a lot more when we’re talking about one of our own from OA suffering a tragic loss.

Stay strong brother.

8 Likes

Very touching word mate. Thanks a lot!

She couldn’t speak anymore, but she understood when i told her i found a new job in march. I am sure she was proud of me :slight_smile:

12 Likes

FFS Fergie is invinsible, not in the sense he ever went a season undefeated but you get what I mean. Anyway as much as I hated them and him at time I did develop a soft spot for SAF. I read his biography too

@Luca sorry for your loss mate. Lifes a bit weird really isn’t it?

Those degenerative diseases are tough - I watched my grandfather succumb to ALS and understood the final peace even with the sadness of missing him.

All the best Luca - so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy Love and prayers bro - so sorry to hear that you have lost your mum x

1 Like

My condolences @Luca_from_Italy I hope you’re holding up well and you know you’ve got your OA family to put up with you!

And I hope Fergie pulls through. He’s one of those guys I hated so much during the glory years but I’ve grown to appreciate the brilliant memories him and Wenger gave us over the years.

4 Likes

Thanks mates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy

Know that you are in our prayers. Remember the good times and keep those close to your heart.

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that Luca, I hope you and your family are doing ok. Thankfully she isn’t suffering.

Riposare in pace.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Cristo, we are recovering quite well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear @Luca_from_Italy thoughts are with you mate.

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! :slight_smile:

Stay strong Luca, may she rest in peace, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about your loss @Luca condolences to you and your family.

Hope fergie has a speedy recovery

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss, Luca. She was the greatest friend you’ll ever have.

Hoping for the best for Sir Alex.

1 Like