Manchester United

Yeah, he plays him out of position and then sells him because he looks shit. Like with de Bruyne.

what would be even more fucking LOL would be if they sold him again for peanuts then he goes to another team and looks WC again and they regret selling again and the fans of the club wish they could buy him again because he is class…oh i can only dream of this scenario!

1 Like

13 Likes

José van Gaal.

The big issue i see here is that Jose seems to like certain players and those certain players always seem to have the same sort of agents. So what Jose seemingly does everywhere he goes he buys these big name players with superagents but the teams dont really need them as such. So Jose goes in and spends unnecessarily and then they have highly paid players on the books and makes a mess of the team in which he needs to spend more to sort out. When he gets ‘his team’ which he spends hundreds of millions on he then sells the surplus players which usually are decent players like Mata for peanuts and they do good elsewhere. So he seemingly disrupts all harmony gets rid of their better players brings in a mishmash of players they dont really need for big money and the harmony is gone and slowly the team crumbles…then he is of course gone!

Hearing a few 'Mourinho Out’s already

2 Likes

Love, love, love to see Mou fail. They were a tad unlucky with the first goal, but so sweet to see them struggle. Too bad we are only 1 point above them but I hope they continue to struggle and Mou implodes.

6 Likes

It is very gratifying to see Mourinho come up short.

But since this is reality, I anticipate Man United devouring our midfield when we play them and putting three or four past us.

1 Like

Oh good, the honeymoon period appears to be over :santi2:

3 Likes

(sorry guys i went full on Luca with the likes there) i will compose myself now!

2 Likes

Not just yet.
I want him to stay the whole season and keep them out of the top four.

Another seasons out of the CL and their board aren’t going to be giving any other manager the sort of money they gave to LVG or Mourinho.
They could be doing a Liverpool.

Saying that, I still think they are going to be challenging for the PL, but I’d prefer it if they don’t.

Apparently it’s the first time Mourinho’s lost three games in a row since 2002 at Porto!

6 Likes

I love love love love seeing United lose and it’s so much sweeter with Mourinho at the helm.

Fuck yes.

13 Likes

My girlfriend has been from the very start, that’s how much she hates him. She’s definitely a keeper :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes, yes, yes.

It’s a sad state of affairs to see United hire Mourinho. As much as I hated SAF and the cheating cunts at least they had some ideals as a club. They brought up youth players and had a culture. Now they’ve just turned into the souless void that has become football.

6 Likes

Wenger be like

2 Likes

Did they really have ideals? What were they?

1 Like

United look pretty average looks like I got this one wrong.

They’ll still smash us home and away. Just have to pray Mou gets fired before that day comes.