Manchester City

http://pepfraud.esy.es

3 Likes

lol wtf :smiley:

“He has only played in easy leagues with one or two good teams” I believe the argument from the doubters is that he has only managed the decidedly best squads in his leagues and this time it is no different lol

“He will get found out when he has to go and play Stoke.” the argument is rather that he might get found out if he manages Stoke lol

The last three are just so bollocks they don’t even need explaining. Found out playing a big club wtf he has played big clubs all his career. Just that he had an even bigger club all the time doubters would say lol

Winning Bundesliga with Bayern or La Liga with Barca is something many above average managers could do and have, before (and after him). Taking City in the prem in 2016 is not even going to give him a chance to prove any doubters since it is just the third time he does the same thing to me. Next he’ll go take PSG and not blow anyone’s mind whatsoever I imagine. He might very well be the best manager in the world, he just hasn’t shown it yet for me.

The fact that only big clubs sign him is a testiment of his greatness in itself. Same goes for Ancelotti. If he wasn’t a great manager he wouldn’t manage the greatest/richest clubs. Look at Rijkaard for example who went from Barcelona to Galatasaray to Saudi Arabia.

It boggles my mind how Guardiola still has doubters/needs to prove himself.

9 Likes

Can be the fact that he hasn’t worked his way up like others, other then within Barcelona. And has only trained top teams with huge budgets and with top players. He deserves credit for living up to the expectations though, but another “flaw” can be his desire not to stay at one club for too long. Which arguably could be a good thing for all involved though.

1 Like

I think what Ferguson and Wenger did are exemptions. It’s not that common managers stay longer than 5 years at one job. Ancelotti with Milan, Klopp with Dortmund and Simeone is going for 7 years with A. Madrid. But not more than that in the past 20 years or so.

As a former player of a big club offcourse you’ll have certain advantages. But guys earned that as players.

True, but my guess is he will be taking over Juventus next in 2018/19 or 2019/20.

If I were a player or manager capable of winning trophies, I would roam around leagues as well collecting different titles under my belt.

I find it really hard to find fault in Guardiola, apart from him needing top class players to sustain his football.

It’s true, he has only been successful at big clubs in the best leagues, but there have been loads of managers at Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, Man U, Man City, Chelsea etc, yet when the biggest and best clubs want a manager, they go to him, and he does the business.

So apart from being the most successful, playing the best football, and being the most respected, you’re right, he hasn’t really proved himself because he has always done it at the biggest clubs.

Clearly he is not as good as Wenger, but he’s quite close.

2 Likes

Whats that now ? 9 wins from 9 games in all comps for Pep ?

If a young player makes a breakthrough at a big club and spends his entire career going from big club to big club being successful no one would question that player. Same applies to Pep as a manager as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

Raheem Sterling is easily the best English player around right now. Not that difficult some might say (lol) but he is playing at a very high level.

Everyone knows about Aguero, but Sterling and De Bruyne are forming quite the gruesome twosome, destroying defences.

By the looms of things Fab and the Swansea defence actually had a decent game, and City were a bit poorer than usual apparently. Well, watching it back, if that is the case then City are formidable.

De Bruyne out for 4 weeks, doubt it’ll slow them down at all.

Probably won’t impact City too much in the league, but he’ll certainly be a big miss for the Champions League game against Barça. It’d be a great shame if both Messi and De Bruyne are out for it.

Could hurt them against Spurs, but they should be fine against Everton and Soton. 4 weeks could also be very close for the league cup Manchester derby.

Haven’t looked at their schedule but one would have to hope they’d drop at least a few pts against Tottenham, Everton, and Southampton, if not the league is going to be done and dusted by February.

1 Like

You wouldn’t expect it to effect them so much. Sané? Gündogan? to fill the void perhaps. Either way, it might affect the synergy of Sterling a touch, who knows.

Yeah pretty much if they pick up maximum points from these 3 games they are looking at the 90+ point range.

1 Like

As weird as it may sound, I am Glad to see spurs dominating them, i’m not a big fan of Pep and we needed to get closer to them, luckily we apitalized on their fuck up.

1 Like

Pep the Fraud

1 Like

Or Pochettino the great? :wenger2: