Manchester City

Winning mentality. Ozil and Giroud would look to the sky and sulk.

Ok Sherlock.

Both Ibrah and Etoo seem like egocentric who challenged the manager so got canned. I do sometimes wonder if Pep has a bit of a problem with black players by shipping out Etoo, Ronaldinho, Henry and Yaya in his first 2 seasons

Alaba and Boateng probably progressed heavily under Pep so I doubt that.

Sane, Jesus and Sterling now too.

1 Like

Ronaldinho chose to leave, he wasnā€™t shipped out. Henry was past it by this point, or at least, past it in the sense of playing for the worldā€™s top side. I know you arenā€™t saying that its a theory you fully buy into, but it seems like a pretty big reach.

I believe Mendy, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, Abidal, Coman, Boteng and many others would beg to differ lol

2 Likes

Yeah, didnā€™t quite think that one through did he? Lol

1 Like

His starting front 3, full backs (signed this summer) and holding midfielder are all black.

Time to log off. :smile:

4 Likes

This can all be explained quite simply: Pep is a reformed racist. He needed to get out of the nationalist environment of CataluƱa to see the error in his ways.

In short. Bald head?

Racist.

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve read he wasnā€™t in charge of transfers at Bayern/City

He might not have been but heā€™s certainly in charge of team selection and those players were/are key players under him.

So not only is pep overrated but heā€™s also a racist piece of shit.

1 Like

You gonna ask him on a date? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:joy:

:giroud3:

Lol good one heā€™d get a pass if he was an insanely hot Japanese girlā€¦ obviously.

Edit: Conversely if my ex was managing City sheā€™d also be put in the ā€œracist piece of shitā€ bracket because if you manage city ur a cunt.

2 Likes

City buying the referees. Arabs have the money to do it.

1 Like

Yeah it must be said, 2 of Cityā€™s 3 goals today have been referee assisted.