Man Utd vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Sooooooooooo predictable

Coquelin has actually done some outrageous tackles. Needs a maestro next to him though.

1 Like

Strong loss, well done Arsenal. Can always count on us to disappoint!

1 Like

Xhaka on now hahaha we have an absolute mug in charge.

Pathetic performance

5 Likes

Donā€™t know why I expected anything less than a capitulation to a shit United team

Itā€™s sad how utterly predictable this result was gonna be. The hopeful side in me was hopeful of a draw but a defeat always looked likely. Itā€™s just what we do there most seasons, in the month of November, against Jose.

Did anyone expect anything else? Only Cech and Coquelin can hold their heads up high today.

We should just play 37 games and hand them the points before the season starts. Saves us from going through this fucking tragedy. Jesus christ what a shower of shit. Not one single positive thing to mention.

1 Like

Coquelin being taken off is a total shambles. However, this game might very well have moved me to team Ramscunt.

Gutted, still. Game isnā€™t over and we have the talent to grab a goal

GET THE FUCK IN

2 Likes

Fucking yesssss

The big man!!! What a header :heart::heart:

1 Like

Oxlade chamberlain assist. Doing well against Mourinho isnā€™t he!

Edit. You actually couldnā€™t ask for more of an impact from your subs.

Shame about the shit show that was, well, the rest of it.

1 Like

Absolute gash.

First goal against a Maureen team in 9 years? Wtf?

Absolutely stole a point there :joy:

I had a massive angry post and just as I was about to post it the big man equalised lol. Quickly deleted it and turned it into a Giroud celebration post :joy:

5 Likes

So Weird, Jose scored by a good footballing move.
Wenger scored an undeserved orthodox equaliser.

2 Likes

Lucky equalizer, but i take it. We just donā€™t like playing United away.

The result doesnā€™t change how pathetic we were but was good to steal a point all the same.

3 Likes

Feeble performance but a hell of a point, get in Girouddd

2 Likes

Salvaged!

Really poor game overall with no dynamism in the midfield whatsoever. Last gasp stuff and the big man comes on yet again to help get us off a shit spree!

Happy with a draw in the end, thatā€™s some cajones added to the side after a pretty leggy display.

1 Like

Ramsey once moved off the left actually made the team look better. Anyways Giroud should have been on from the start, or at least half time considering the way they were playing us. And what do ya know, inject some technical ability into the team with Ox, Giroud, and Xhaka and we get a goal within 10 minutes. It was an absolute awful starting xi though and Iā€™m still not happy because thatā€™s a beatable united side.