Man City v Arsenal (PL)

Premier League
Sunday November 5, 2.15pm
Etihad Stadium
Live on Sky Sports Premier League

Match stats:

• City have only won one of their last nine matches against Arsenal in all competitions (D4 L4), that victory coming in this fixture last season.

• Arsenal’s 2-0 victory at the Etihad in January 2015 remains the Gunners’ only away Premier League victory against the ‘big six’ since the start of the 2014/15 season (D7 L9).

• Man City are a lot better than Arsenal so this is likely to be a thrashing

• Man City win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win (Ha)

0 voters

1 Like

People said Chelsea would thrash us too, City are vulnerable defensively so we’ll surprise them, high scoring draw

2 Likes

They’ve only conceded six goals in the PL all season. Only Man United have conceded less.

3 Likes

Anything’s possible when a Pulis team scored twice v them

We have only got one point all season to a team in the top half so we need to start doing it if we are going to challenge for a top four place.

City are good at futbol at the moment. Arsenal are bad at futbol at the moment.

Just the 3-0 to Pep and his lovely bald, racist head.

Edit: Best stat and highly worth talking about

3 Likes

I can see us scoring, but our defence is too weak to stop their attack. 3-1 to them.

We could even afford a loss here, as Chelsea play United.

What about Conte lol

1 Like

You can get 6/1 just for us to win this match! Us to win 1-0 is 30/1, us to win 2-0 or 3-1 is 40/1. 3-0 is 100/1. Even 0-0 is 25/1. If people think we’re going to get something from this, then put your money where you mouth is – easy money, right? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Anything can happen, so Arsenal can beat City in any given game.
I just won’t bet against the odds… City have better players, better manager, better tactics, and they are in better form.
Almost forget, they play at home this time.
No way I would bet Arsenal to win this.

Don’t believe for one second this is a winnable game.

We will lose and heavily.

1 Like

I mean, football is football and crazier things have happened haha Those odds are some pretty fucking sick returns, and sometimes we do turn up.

Few quid here and there on those bets might not be the worst idea.

But yeah this is one of those games that’s a dead rubber from the outset. I see a highly demoralising defeat akin to the 5-1, 6-3, and 6-1 from a few seasons back. I think they’re going to run rings around us, Xhaka is going to be made to look like the world’s most inept midfielder ever.

Yeah, to be honest, most weeks I pick a match and stick a quid on a crazy score. Usually doesn’t come in but once or twice it has. I won hundreds on the Liverpool Norwich 5-4 a couple of years ago. I remember Liverpool scored the winner in like the 98th minute or something. That’s the only time I’ve properly celebrated a Liverpool win :grin:

2 Likes

If you fancy West Ham, Man U, Crystal Palace and us, all to win, you’ll get around 854/1.
Surely that’s tempting?
Probably not.

I’d easily be tempted to stick a fiver or even a tenner on that for those odds. Like I said, crazier things have happened. Although asking WHU and Palace to win is a big ask, let alone us useless cunts.

This’ll be another “let’s celebrate that we weren’t as shit as we thought we’d be” game. Like that terrific 0-0 with Chelsea.

6 Likes

16-0 Manchester City

That’ll be my reaction if we only lose 3-0

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great to only lose 3-0? And to like some bullshit like a John Stones header and an unjust red card and we go down early, but manage to keep it at only 3-0 for like a whole 65 minutes with 10 men. That’d be epic :giroud2:

6 Likes