Lucas Pérez

https://twitter.com/jakeentwistle/status/998317580417986560

2 Likes

He’s obviously much more suited to Spanish football. He should just stay there.

Why do you say that? Every game he played for us he either came up with a goal or assist but Wenger preferred to bench him for shit like welbeck. I wonder if he teabagged Wenger in front of staff or something the way he treated him.

5 Likes

Perez was a strange signing.
It was if he was bought without Wenger’s approval.
I always thought he played well for us, considering he never got a run in the first team.
I would rather keep him than Welbeck.

Local news is usually spot on.

2 Likes

Nice!

Deserves another chance. Was class when he played for us

7 Likes

I have a lot more confidence going forward players will be utilized properly now.

Holding on to Lucas will be a good stop gap till we can find better forwards in the market

7 Likes

Definitely a more enticing option than Iwobi or Welbz. Though that’t not saying much.

1 Like

I like him. He always did well when he got the chance to play.

1 Like

Hopefully he will come back into the squad and get given a chance by Emery, Welbeck can fuck off out of the club.

1 Like

Perhaps I phrased that wrong. I just got the impression he’s happier and more comfortable in Spain. Youre right and I agree when he got the chance he wasn’t bad at all. It’s a shame Wenger didn’t utilise him more.

Now that Emery is on board, an energetic player like Perez may fit into his plans. I wouldn’t mind giving him another chance at all.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/999324329597915136

6 Likes

Me & my camp have declared it as ‘good news’ as well

8 Likes

Whats your camps thoughts on taking the “on loan” out of the title? :wink:

Disappointing news for us, we need additions that are of higher quality than Lucas Perez.

:unai:

4 Likes

A far better option than Iwobi.
I’d certainly get him back .

2 Likes

If we really do have a shit transfer budget then I’d welcome bringing him back and then selling Welbeck for whatever a Welbeck is worth.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Generous

1 Like