Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Dunno…

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too. Only real explanation.

1 Like

i dont feel we are gonna do well with that line up…think we will lose :frowning:

https://streamable.com/mmdpd

That line up hasn’t exactly filled me with confidence ffs.

5 Likes

We’ll just have to see. we got Bayern on Tuesday, so if he’s magically somehow fit for that game I think it’s fair to make a conclusion. Could also be staling contract talks as is being brought up above but that’s on the club.

1 Like

Why the hell not? Oxlade-Chamberlain is playing!!!

2 Likes

Contract talks for sure.

1 Like

And btw… why the fuck does Özil have the flu again. Didn’t he miss games already not even 2 months ago because of flu.

2 Likes

ozil hasnt got flu i am sure of it, the guy is taking the piss…how often does the fucker have time off when the rest of the team have to train and then we hear he is in turkey cutting kebabs etc. If he doesnt wanna be here he can fuck off because recently he hasnt contributed much to the team anyway.

1 Like

If it was contract talks surely Alexis would be dropped from the squad?

1 Like

Jesus that lineup…Xhaka is actually my biggest concern. Liverpool will harass him and he’ll make a lot of mistakes. I guess there’s really no other options but wow Sanchez on the bench too.

2 Likes

Funny enough Xhaka inclusion worries more than Sanchez being dropped. Going to be a big part of Klopps team talk him.

2 Likes

Not even trolling, but that line-up (with the exception of Coq to partner Xhaka), kinda makes sense in theory. You can’t play out against Liverpool, so it’s better to just play hoofball and you can’t do that with Alexis up front. Giroud + Welbeck should result in much stronger physical presence in the box, which again makes sense since Liverpool really can’t defend crosses.
Then again, last time Wenger tried to go for a deep counter attacking 4-4-2, it ended up in a 5-1 defeat :joy:

Still, Alexis should play.

Pragmatic from Wenger.

Basically seeing if he fancies the job of being Arsenal manager without Alexis and Ozil.

Smartest thing he’s done all year.

1 Like

8/1 to get red card

I’d imagine completely dropping him would not only have media go crazy about it but also Alexis handing in a transfer request the same day. Also he will want to sub him on if needed when you look at the alternatives.

1 Like

We’re going to get royally fucked today

Yeah what the fuck is up with Özil?

Flue my arse. Man up and play.

1 Like

Woe is fucking me!!