Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

He wants to be a mod. It’s a long con, and @JakeyBoy is just the means to an end. You know how these Austrian guys roll, they’re always lusting for power.

8 Likes

Tough game I reckon - slightly optimistic that we will take it 2-1, but probably the most likely result is 1-1 or 2-2. COYG!

1 Like

I’m already hating this game and it hasn’t even started. The only hope I have is that the team actually shows up for once and doesn’t hide for the majority of the time.

3 Likes

NO OZIL AND ALEXIS

WHAT THE FUCK

1 Like

Ahahahahahahahaha

This is gonna be painful

Clearly saving Alexis for the Bayern game :poldi:

1 Like

Giroud to score

LOL @ resting playing for Bayern, Arsene you dreamer, but it’s good to dream I suppose.

2 Likes

wait wtf, why is Alexis being rested lol?

Also lol at Iwobi starting AGAIN :sleeping:

Plus no Lucas AGAIN

Just please fuck off Wenger

1 Like

The good thing is, Welbeck starts!

2 Likes

Are you being serious? If Özil isn’t playing Iwobi is easily our best option at #10. Lucas could’ve played instead of Giroud.

1 Like

Giroud likes scoring against Liverpool though

Does Wenger actually wants to be sacked?

1 Like

Giroud does well against Liverpool usually but Sanchez omission can only give them a lift.

1 Like

What kind of team selection is this… no game for 2 weeks and we’re still putting out a rather underwhelming looking starting eleven with our best goal scorer and assister on the bench.

1 Like

Iwobi is overplayed and out of form. He’s a good young player but needs a break.

Must be a reason Alexis is on the bench, likely a knock in training or illness.

1 Like

Arsenal twitter account taking the piss…

Cynic in me thinks contract talks with Alexis are not going well here.
Expecting a comment or body language sign to confirm this tonight.

1 Like