Liverpool

That’s a pretty good example of why lolpool are such a joke of a club.

1 Like

€98m. You can keep him.

Funny as hell though that they’d be so petty.

EDIT:

Also…

1 Like

They can keep Firmino. What about Coutinho though, are we allowed to have him? :laughing:

1 Like

iirc Barca and Madrid insert similar clauses.

Every player has their price.

I bet Liverpool would accept if we put in an offer of €98.000,000 and a pound.

Anti Arsenal clauses?

They physically can’t. Breach of contacts etc

Anti play for a specific rival clauses.

1 Like

Naw, it’s Liverpool. It’s 98mil and a bag of chips with curry sauce.

1 Like

^ Okay, I don’t know how to do quotes on here.

Very unlikely that Liverpool will have a player again, we would be desperate for.
They can keep hold of their mediocre players.

In the meantime we don’t even need to bother with such a clause, because no player worth his salt, will want to join Liverpool.

So are ours, nowadays.

Fuck Liverpool. Bunch of bin dipping cunts.

The guy has a fucking man bun, fuck the fuck off.

3 Likes

wish theyd had a clause likevthat before they sold us Jimmy fucking Carter.

I’d offer €98.000.001, just to be sure.

https://twitter.com/TerryAFCx/status/806105855154356224

4 Likes

John W Henry @JohnWHenry
What are they smoking at the Emirates?

Anyone have any clear idea what the Joel Matip situation is?

I thought he had retired from international football but it looks like he didn’t officially retire, he just took a “break” due to a fallout with the manager. Either way though, he made it clear he didn’t want to be selected, but Cameroon selected him for AFCON anyway, he of course didn’t turn up and now Liverpool are unable to select him. But I don’t get it - what’s the official rule here? Surely he won’t be banned from playing for Liverpool for the duration of the entire tournament?

1 Like

Heard Fifa are looking into it at the end of the week. Seems it happend at Schalke too but he wasnt banned for playing for them.
Bizzare situation anyway you look at it.

They selected him for the pre squad but didn’t bother with the paperwork to release him again. It seems to be this part of the fifa regulations that is the problem:

A player who has been called up by his association for one of its representative
teams is, unless otherwise agreed by the relevant association, not entitled to
play for the club with which he is registered during the period for which he has
been released or should have been released pursuant to the provisions of this
annexe. This restriction on playing for the club shall, moreover, be prolonged by
fi ve days in the event that the player, for whatsoever reason, did not wish to or
was unable to comply with the call-up.

1 Like