Liverpool

" Had we won 5 more games away " Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Had we got 40 more points, we’d have won the league.

Tight margins.

2 Likes

Klopp has fucked up teeth, guys.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry but each time I see klopp (nothing against him or to be degrogatory) I just see a person that has been homeless for a long time and is in need of some personal care and a good shower.

1 Like

Yellow teeth cunt.

2 Likes

little harsh eh :smiley: ?

I do like him, but he looks like a proper cunt there.

He’s also a cunt

I must admit i really like Klopp. He is just managing the wrong club. Boy do i hate Liverpool fans !

4 Likes

Dude you literally never have any rebuttal to my points; dumb remarks

People miss the point they finish 2 points ahead of Chelsea who had a shit season; but hey pretend it was all good.

I think people are more implying the Champions League Final appearance is what made thier season good rather than the league finish.

1 Like

Lelelelelel yeah the one they shouldn’t have been in if not for a masive amount of luck, got shit on at a neutral field, and woulda crashed out to Batca like 6 or 7 - 1 over two legs, but yeah guzzle down that kool-aid bruh :clap::clap::clap:

Liverpool would have beat that Barca team at Anfield, would have been a very close tie.

Lulul ur smoked out homie.

They are unbearable. Image if they had the Champions League.

Now this is exactly the hypocrisy I usually talk about you lot.

When it comes to Arsenal, ‘We would have not been in Top 4 If Tottenham won couple of games’
‘If so and so had scored, we would have lost’
‘If we played a better team, we would have lost’

But use similar if & could when it comes to other clubs, suddenly its not applicable.

3 Likes

Hahaha, nah never even crossed my mind. Was never gonna happen.

Again, you are speaking in conditional terms, which equates to wishful thinking. Maybe you can actually quote people building whole anti-Wenger arguments based on conditionals to prove this hypocrisy you are speaking of.

You have a very linear way of thinking. You can’t see into dimensions and progressions.

Wenger’s rule was a progression just like Klopp’s. For as long as that progression had a positive slope, people didn’t mind the 4th spot. Then the slope turned negative and you could predict that we would fall out of the 4 best teams in England. That is a fact that happened. Then there is an abundance of things that could have been done better in order to keep us in the top 4 or more, even on the “tight” budget that you have clutched yourself into as if your life depended on it. All these things were evident for ordinary people like me, you and Joe to see, and if we could see them then Wenger could see them too, but he chose to ignore them and do things his way. His way didn’t work anymore.

Let me ask you something. What do you make of Arsenal’s campaign in 2005/2006 season? If you don’t remember it, I will refresh your memory - we finished 4th and lost the CL final to Barcelona. Can you relate that season to the present day and the season another English club has just had? In hindsight, do you think this is the best season Arsenal have had under Wenger since the invincibles season? If not, which ones are better?

1 Like