Line-Up for Liverpool

"if we can’t sell him this summer, we should just take him into the woods and drive off. " I’ve read that on Arseblog last season and I’m 100% with it.

So currently we are looking at a Bellerin Chambers Gabriel/Holding Monreal defence and a Oxlade Walcott Iwobi attack

@mysty how do you get gifs to work??

1 Like

We’ll still beat lolpool and Liecester with that side.

1 Like

[quote=“Calum, post:42, topic:377”]
@mysty how do you get gifs to work??
[/quote]They should work like posting any normal image, a simple paste link into the textbox. It might be that certain gifs end up being just still images and you have to go find another gif if that’s the case.

I’ve replaced your original Pikachu, with a gif that now works.

2 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

This thread is just excellent.

3 Likes

[quote=“Castiel, post:48, topic:377, full:true”]
This thread is just excellent.
[/quote]By the time we face Liverpool, we will need to call on the Squirtle Squad to fill in the starting positions.

1 Like

What did you edit? Lol. The gif came out fine when I posted it @Mysty

[quote=“Calum, post:50, topic:377, full:true”]
What did you edit? Lol. The gif came out fine when I posted it @Mysty
[/quote]Eh? What you on about now boyo :bellerin:

Are you not system?

No I am not you cheeky bugger :smiley: It’s something the system just does everytime an image or gif is uploaded. I get them all the while.

1 Like

It’s saving the image is it not so that if the image code breaks or the source deleted we don’t lose awesome pics of charmander carrying his own tail and squirtle being a boss?

Honestly wasn’t intended! Was a genuine question. Now you’ve explained it its actually a really cool feature

Team of yesterday is probably going to be the line-up for Liverpool. But with Cech and maybe Gabriel I reckon.

1 Like

Cech

Bellerin - Holding - Gabriel - Nacho

Xhaka - Ramsey - Ozil

Sanchez/Cazorla - Walcott - Oxlade

Theo starting is absolutely hilarious and how we have ourselves in this position is nothing short of a joke.

1 Like

Ozil and Sanchez are starting on the bench, imo.

Alexis and Ramsey are going to Sweden for the pre season games. Giroud, Kos and Ozil come back after that so it’s probably just those 3 that will miss out on Liverpool. And hopefully a striker and CB are bought in before it.

4 Likes