Ligue 1

Monaco’s great start to the season ends.

1 Like

Fekir returned from injury with 2 goals.

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/qulk.mp4

Mario kills it! Nice top the league!

1 Like

Nice have been playing this 17year old defender Malang Sarr since start of season.
Someone go scout him for me.

1 Like
1 Like

If he gets fit and we sign him next summer I’ll forgive us for Gnabry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice 14
PSG 13
Monaco 13

PSG are gonna win it for sure in the end. I hoped Monaco would have lasted more, but now they will surely collapse.

Lost only 2 times last season, their 2nd loss of the season already tonight.

1 Like

They are basically a normal side without Ibra. They lost 70% of their potential without him.

First player born in the 21st Century to play in a top 5 league is Vincent Thill who plays for Metz & Luxembourg. Born February 2000.

Also, Cavani got denied by this…

1 Like

Monaco go back to the top after beating Angers 2-1. Nice play tomorrow.

Nice regain the top of the table after beating Nancy.

Metz-Monaco 0-7 :cech:. They are back to the top of the table.

I don’t know if it’s a success, but Fekir gaining experience and playing as a striker in Lacazette’s abscence. We can’t not sign this kid…

Favre’s Nice leading Ligue 1. Back in the day before those Arabs bought PSG it would have been possible for Nice to actually win the League. But I guess PSG will take over again somewhere during the season.

WHY ALWAYS ME?! :poldi:

who?

I seen something else earlier saying Paul Pogbas brother wants to join us too. I never even knew he had a brother playing pro football and even now less than 12 hours later I cant rember his name. :smile:

found the link! http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester-united-star-paul-pogbas-brother-florentin-pogba-dreams-arsenal-move-1584665

Another of his brothers recently played for Partick Thistle!

1 Like

Imagine if we did pick up Pogbas brother for peanuts and he ended up being a better player than Paul, i reckon a lot of Manu fans will be like ‘you got lucky’ you got the cheap version etc. Paul Pogba actually said in an interview he loves Arsenal. More to the point what where does his brother play, is it in the same position?