Leicester City vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Yes please.

1 Like

Giroud bullet header imminent

That squad would be a major improvement on the shit we saw last week

1 Like

I wonder who’ll get injured today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t get too excited for this game atm :santi:

I’m not excited for any game if he’s still the manager. Not even gonna stream it.

Weighing up what to do with my afternoon. Couple of mates are having a housewarming/BBQ but it would mean missing the game. Quite conflicted and can’t work out what to do, but the weather and 1.5 hour journey to North London make me lean towards staying at home and watching the match.

I’ve got a bad feeling about the match though, meaning it might be best for my mood if I don’t watch and get wankered with mates instead.

Might punt on a 3-2 Leicester win.

Walk away then.

Support the team.

2 Likes

Out with your mates every time. It’s really no contest Jake lol

Why should I walk away?

Because I’m watching the game and not throwing my toys out of the pram…

1 Like

If you can’t get excited for the 2nd match of the season then honesty what is the point.

Typical ‘You only sing when your winning’ attitude really

1 Like

Wenger is the point. The games on sky I’ll watch as i have that but have no interest in streaming at the moment.

Or go to a pub as its a late kick off on a Saturday…

1 Like

The dilemna of football. You’ll be pissed off if you avoid the match, and we go on to tonk them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if comments just aimed at Calum or me too…

It’s a question of whether I be sociable and stick to plans I’ve made with pals or cancel on them to watch the match. If I didn’t already have plans there’s no question that I’d watch the match regardless of my negative feelings about this game and the club in general right now.

Friends of mine are going to grill this afternoon too and it really wasn’t a long decision at all to join them. As long as the weather is somewhat nice I’d always go with BBQ.

Should win but I would settle for a draw.
Leicester are actually under as much pressure to win as we are, especially as they are at home.
I think there will be a few goals, either a close win 3-2, or a score draw.

1 Like

I’m going to a showing of Hamlet in the courtyard of the castle where Hamlet was originally set, Kronborg (Google that shit), so I’m going to miss the match which will probably mean that we win.

4 Likes

:cristo:

1 Like