La Liga

Great win for La Coruna (Perez scored 1 goal) against Getafe. Now andalusian derby Seville-Malaga.
Seville 0-0 at HT against Malaga.
2-0 FT for Seville.
First win in the league for Alaves against Levante.
Simeone playing with a weird 3-5-2 formation, with Koke and Correa as wing-backs.
Good chance for Saul. Good save.
First half was a snoozefest.
Lol! Chance for Leganes. Should have really scored here.
Torres ready to come off the bench.
Christ! Atletico have never been great to watch, but this is just dire.
Finally a chance for them with Godin. Great save by Cuellar.
0-0 FT. Meh game.

Said to be a viral infection.

Nothing that can be done for him, can he not get rid of the infection and his body heal up and be able to play again?

He’ll be back surely. Will just take a while. especially if it’s Viral.

Surely not?!

Nah they can just create their own Catalan league, I don’t want to be pushed down to 7th place thank you.

There are plenty of chance, tbh. Serie A as well.

I like watching Real Betis play

1 Like

Betis are cracking this season. 2-2 at HT against Real Sociedad.
They could delay Barca-Las Palmas for what it is happening in Barcellona right now.
What a game! 4-4 FT! Just amazing!

1 Like

Holy shit what a game in Spain only caught the last 7-8 minutes of it but they were hectic, Betis almost nicked at the end with Pedro Leon, he dinked it over the keeper but he didnt get enough on it, hats off to Setién tho his style is crazy. I love it.

1 Like

I wonder if there would be any points deduction if they refuse to play?

Well, it’s the minimum with violence outside.

Yeah should have scored. I had Betis to win as well. Mad game.

I understand Barca could lose this game 3-0 and have a 3-point deduction if they decide not to play.

He should of 100%, the commentator cracked me up with how hype he got, he was litreally willing it to reach the goal, it was great, unlucky though man I backed Betis too but to draw or win @ 2.05 but you probably don’t wanna be hearing that right now lol

1 Like

Getting nasty.

Going ahead with no fans

That’s how we play our games most weeks!

3 Likes

Harsh but true :laughing: