La Liga

So all of Farcelona’s early season much-discussed problems have just gone away? I’m not so sure, probably a great time to bet on Real Madrid for the league at the moment if the odds have gone out a bit.

https://twitter.com/scoallison/status/909496778122317827

Great stuff from Quique Setien’'s side.

4 Likes

I want Setién. Think he’s the best up and coming manager going.

3 Likes

£58m for a guy that is refusing to train and is awol lol

1 Like

After watching Las Palmas last season and catching a couple Betis games this one, I’m starting to feel that way too.

Esdf analysis did a good piece on him a while back if anyone’s intrested -

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know enough about him, but I’m certainly excited to watch Betis this season. That goal was due to superb build up play and ball control.

maybe it will be someone we will look into…lets face it Arsenal have a penchant for bringing in managers who people are like ‘who??’ I reckon a manager like this could be an easy pcik up for us. Just have to wait and see if the board picks up on him being a good manager or not.

What has he over Sarri? Who does, arguably, the same at a higher level?

Real may price the price for not having bought a CF this summer. They do look short upfront.

He doesn’t smoke :smile:

Seriously though I’ve got nothing Sarri’s that good! I’d litreally take him over every manager in world football right now.

Doesn’t call the opposition manager a “poof” on the touchline either :thinking:

1 Like

Maricones :wenger:

He’s Spanish :wink:

That is like a minus 1000, if anything.

Racism reported.

It is though? Our identity is black and/or french, mate?! We should stay true to Arsenal-style.

Yeah, it’s not at all. But it’s fun.

I mean…look at your avi. Don’t deny, homeboy.

You better hope we don’t take this seriously otherwise you’ll be instantly banned for your repeated comments about South Americans :grin:

1 Like

Let’s go racial again :xhaka: