La Liga

Picture that every player getting the shit kicked out of them is Cristiano.

Atletico are yet to have a clear chance in this game.

what a dramatic finish!!!

1 Like

Wow what a finish to that game!

1 Like

Well done Alaves!

Oh come on
That’s what, their first or second shot? Such bullshit.

And what the hell were they thinking, when they paid so much money for someone like Gameiro?

@AbouCuellar

And how can anyone watch and enjoy Real Madrid? :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t say I enjoy it :wink:

But I do find them more watchable. Mainly because there’s always a few absolute class acts playing who are worth it just to watch them play, like Kroos, Modric, and Benzema (James sometimes when he was on form in 14-15), and because they tend to have some interesting young players around too like Isco (when he first started, before his un-willingness to pass the ball quickly became all too evident), JesĂ©, Morata, Asensio, Varane.

With AtlĂ©ti the only player I can really watch and enjoy is Griezmann, and Correa but he almost never plays. Koke and Ñíguez are potentially interesting but they tend to be too involved in the dullness of AtlĂ©ti’s play to really enjoy.

@TheSpecialCnut that’s what REM sleep is for.

What?!! :open_mouth:

I didn’t expect him in the market, and only for that much? :facepalm:

The 23-year-old has signed a five-year contract with the French champions and joins for a fee reported to be around €25 million.

We would have probably offered 10 mil for him.

He’s a clown so I can’t really complain about us not going after him. Who knows how his career will go, he could fade away and fall off the map completely, or he could figure out how to be a clown and do the things needed to be a top footballer at the same time, like his idol Cristiano. In that case he’ll end up back at Madrid.

The newly-promoted Leganes beat Celta! Amazing!

1 Like

No wonder Abdennour is the centre back they’d prefer to sell :stuck_out_tongue:

Las Palmas playing some excellent stuff, as you’d expect. Kevin Prince Boateng with a really nice goal.

Hmm, only a desperate shot from very long range after that third goal. Still quite compact off the ball, but not managing to do anything at the moment. Not a very good second half, this one.

Valencia going for the pure chaos approach with a clear physical advantage. Not very pretty to watch.

edit: Ah, there it is! 4-2

Free-flowing goals in this first week in La Liga :smiley:

2 Likes

Didn’t see KPB had scored when I made that post in the other thread
tuned in at HT and just saw him looking out of place and disrupting combination play. Oops :grin:

Man, Araujo actually looks fit now, he made that counter with his dribbling at the beginning. If Setién gets him focussed, fit, and playing up to his level then Las Palmas could be in for a very, very good season.

2 Likes

Want to see Valencia compete at the top again but another clueless and flat performance :disappointed:

1 Like

Valencia are gonna have another shit season.

Big crisis going on at Valencia. Second defeat in a row for them.

Problems scoring > going to sell Alcacer

They could do with Mustafi :wink:

Real 0-0 HT.