La Liga

Barca are just happy with a 1-goal lead. They are not putting in a big effort on the field.

you mean when Vela pokes him in the love handle and he falls head first to the ground as if he was shot by a shotgun? :smiley:

(good penalty though and I get what you mean).

edit: fist thing that happens after I switch tabs is that he is diving for a free kick again lol

Should still be 0-0 or at least 1-1. Sociedad have been better, albeit not that much, than Barca.

Haha I actually went out of the room when that happened :laughing: but yeah heā€™s very annoying when heā€™s rolling around the place. So annoying when heā€™splaying well and then resorts to shit like that.

Barca are probably score another one in the second half. Minimum effort to get the win.
What a ball that was to Neymar who couldnā€™t control it properly in a 1 vs 1 against the goalie.
Beautiful backheel by Messi to Neymar who couldnā€™t finish it properly. Barcaā€™s number 11 looks lively today.
Messi should be off, tbf.
Real Sociedadā€™s defence trying their best to gift Barca the second.
Real Sociedad unlucky not to equalize here. The game is starting to heat up.

Classic. Neymar booked for diving :laughing: Messi seemingly frustrated which is funny to watch. Sociedad far better in the 2nd, come on!

1 Like

Mmm I actually think that was a penlaty on Neymar! He certainly played for it, but not sure if the goalkeeper got any of the ball

1 Like

It would have been another soft penalty, but you could award that.
Real Sociedad are almost in complete control now.
Messi just off the bar with another free kick. You always think he can score from here now.
Double chance for PiquĆØ. Someone sacrifices his face to save Real Sociedad from going 2 goals down :smiley:
1-0 Barca FT. A 1-1 would have been a fairer result.

1 Like

Sociedad really struggled to just get the ball from attacking midfield to the guy up front so that he could score, over and over, either the pass never came or it was too heavy or poorly timed or something else. Barca were equal at best but you always know their front three are deadly as opposed to RS. Oh well, I agree Luca, maybe 1-1 wouldā€™ve been fair if they had better timed team play in the final third. First win away to RS in 10 years for Barca experts said, I wouldnā€™t have guessed!

1 Like

Quique SetiƩn giving up on Araujo finally.

Really too bad, extremely talented footballer, when he was Las Palmasā€™ catalyst to get promotion to the first division it looked like he was a case of a young footballer who had finally figured out how to be a professional after a change of scenery and with a bit more age and it looked like it was only up from there. Then I saw him in Las Palmasā€™ first game back up and he was fatter than Iā€™ve ever let myself get as an amateur through injury and illness, it was pretty disgraceful how visibly out of shape he wasā€¦and now this sad denouement this seasonā€¦

Frustrating, if he were a professional he couldā€™ve done wonders for UDLP under SetiĆ©n.

Atletico Madrid could be forced to sell stars due to complex finaencing and political turmoil in hunt for new stadium

An Independent investigation has unearthed searching questions about the financing of Atleticoā€™s new stadium

Really interesting article about the financing of Atleticoā€™s new stadium. Probably one of the best pieces Iā€™ve seen on it.

1 Like

Guess that means Griezmann to Manu for Ā£100m in the summer.

3 Likes

No doubt at all tbh.

Real-Malaga now.
Ramos scores so early for his standards :smiley:
Ramosā€™s brace! 2-0!

All about the delivery, mate. :wink:

1 Like

Game on!
2-1 FT for Real. Hard-fought win for them.

Valencia leading Villareal 2-0! Didnā€™t see it coming @will24

2-0 FT for Valencia. It can be the turning point of their season.

1 Like

In a ā€˜derbyā€™ aswell! Not sure how big the derby is, but a fantastic result nonetheless. Starting to get some momentum now, should be fine thank god!

1 Like

Seville beat Osasuna to keep it up with Real. Now Bilbao-Atletico and Eibar-Barca.