La Liga

Osasuna-Barca starts at 12:00 a.m.
0-0 HT. Barca are going through a crisis.

How to break down a parked bus:

great goal

Also a good example of how Barca usually go for that extra pass instead of shooting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that a really well worked goal. Patience, good passing, and finally superb off the ball movement. Osasuna have actually defended quite good this second half. First half Barca were superb in their build up play but poor at finishing.

Sergi Roberto has impressed me alot today. Not really sure what I make of him as a player. He’s quite versitile, but I always feel as if he could + should do more.

Edit: All three goals were superbly worked. They were a lesson in passing and movement at its finest. The third was also a very tidy finish from Messi.

1 Like

Messi x2 and Suarez in the end. 3-0 Barca FT.

Casemiro channeling his inner John Stones.

well who would have ever predicted that

jesus christ, are they ever going to lose?

So damn frustrating to see how all that crossing actually works for them.

3 Likes

2-2, unbeaten streak continues for now?

Another last minute winner from Ramos! Seriously how does he do it?

I know it’s still 6 points, but once we go into the new year I think things will change. I still reckon Barça will catch them

35 unbeaten all comps (now a record taken from Beenhakker) for Zidane who still hasn’t lost a game lol

Sergio Ramos again, just scores an outrageous amount of important goals for a centre back. Poor Deportivo so close to a very unlikely victory at the Bernabeau.

Sergio Ramos has to be one of the most decisive players in the world. How many times has he saved Real?

1 Like

Have Messi on your team

2 Likes

Villareal leading Atletico 2-0 at HT. I think it’s the end for Simeone.

Yeah, quite a gap building between them and Real now. Title challenge looking unlikely at this rate!

1 Like

And his time at Atletico is almost up as well. He has absolutely given everything. He can’t do more.

1 Like

Well hopefully he sees it as an opportunity to head to the Premier League but I dare say it will be Inter Milan for him.

1 Like

He said last week he wants to manage Inter.

FUCK INTER WE GOT MESUT ÖZZZZZZIL

1 Like

3-0 FT. Big thrashing for Atletico. Just need to focus on finishing 4th this season.

:grinning:

4 Likes

The Ballon d’Or hasn’t made sense for a while now. It’s way too foccussed on what teams have won, rather than the intricacies of how successful a player has been. Whilst no doubt still world class, no way has Ronaldo been the best player of 2016. Not a chance.

3 Likes