La Liga

They’re at a Spanish club whose philosophies are clearly entrenched in them as soon as they walk through the door.

So Busquets alba etc don’t play for Spain? But yes you’ve turned this discussion into a joke, particularly having had to bring out personal jibes to try bolster your baseless argument.

why are you even asking…

I don’t know a single person irl that likes him. Something with his behavior on the pitch must be the reason.

7 Likes

Seville-Atletico 0-0 HT.
So happy for Seville. They top the league atm :slight_smile:

Very attractive football too. If that would be the only criteria for Wenger’s successor, he’d probably be top choice.

2 Likes

Yep, Sampaoli would be a very wise choice.

Very nice win for Sevilla. Dare I say it, Nasri looked pretty dam good aswell.

How is Nzonzi doing?
Always thought he was a quality player when he was in PL.

He really could not have wished for a better destination tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, Nasri should count himself incredibly lucky that the stars aligned for that move for him this summer.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/l5zg.mp4?token=1478452364_103d6db3f7915ba2b7e1dea522811372d54fc345

What a goal, Las Palmas are great to watch this season

4 Likes

Quique Setién’s team :heart_eyes:

Not sure what he’s done compared to last year but I like it.

Was just as impressive what he did last year tbh. Once he came into the job he revolutionised the club.

1 Like

BAKAMBUUUUUUUU

2-1 Villarreal great game.

1 Like

Villarral win it in the end so even La Liga is very open this season. Let’s see Real now.
Piss off Real. 1-0 Benzema.
Get in Sabin! 1-1!
1-1 HT. Keep it up Bilbao.
Morata probably wins the game for Real.

So Real Madrid go to the top of the table.

1 Like

Morata has been quite decisive recently.

Ronaldo haha. This guy, is he for real? Good to see the two biggest bellends in football suffering this season (you can figure out who the other one is, hint he’s a compatriot and he’s just as big of a bellend) . Wonder how long it will take for madridistas to realise that Ronaldo isn’t a special or even particularly great player anymore.

He’ll win the Ballon 'Or though. Because he was instrumental in leading Portugal and Real to two well-deserved titles. :grin:

Oh gosh, stop reminding me Portugal won Euros.
Spoiled the whole tournament…arghh