La Liga

Flamini coming off the bench for Getafe at Camp Nou.

I don’t know why but it feels really surreal :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t do any worse than when he last came on as a substitute against Barcelona and instantly gave away a penalty :joy:

What a shit game that was

Can’t fucking believe it! 0-0 FT and the league is almost on!

A little bit of a blip for Barca but they are still 7 points clear of Atletico.

Barca and Atletico are playing each other in a few weeks. Will make it more interesting if Atleti can get a win.

If Simeone can attack for once. He is worse than Mourinho attacking-wise, despite being full of talent upfront and in the middle.

Valencia best Levante 3-1 in their derby. Scoreline doesn’t reflect it, Levante had a goal oddly ruled out at 1-1, Valencia nip down the other end and make it 2-1 to them instead, before Zaza dives for a late pelanty, 3-1

Good that Valencia won so they are still above Real :ok_hand:

Valencia

1-0 Valencia

1-1 Levante

2-1 Valencia

3-1 Valencia

Seville

1-0 Seville

Seedorf makes his debut as La Coruna manager today against Betis.
0-0 at HT.

How’s Coquelin?

Been good for Valencia.

1 Like

How did Coquelin of all people get himself a move to a team better than Arsenal :expressionless:

Betis win in the end.

:astonished:
https://twitter.com/Coquelins_Son/status/961744297484746752

Streamable as Twitter gifs can’t be embedded.
https://streamable.com/3knn2

1 Like

I told you all his passing ability was under appreciated. And two years later he finally proved it.

3 Likes

Haha there were times when it actually seemed like he had some passing ability in 2011-15, and mirages like that one were why.

Still, that pass might’ve been better than any he made for Arsenal. Still have to double check to make sure it was Coquelin not Parejo.

1 Like

I always said his passing was underrated. He never got credit enough for his short and long range passing, it was always his medium range that let him down.

Bartra has been so shit so as Toprak and durm, both are likely to leave as well, both are rubbish.

1 Like