La Liga

Looking at the Goal Differences of Atletico, Real, Barca and then Sevilla is hilarious.

Yep, but then they are right in the mix :poldi:

Messi puts Barca up against Valencia. Iniesta looks badly injured.
Lucky lucky win for Barca. 3-2 thanks to Messiā€™s penalty in the dying minutes of the game.

so glad I switched on the BarƧa game, great second half

What is the expected injury that Iniesta suffered ? That would be an absolute savage blow for the catalans if serious.

What a shameful bunch of cunts. The sooner that team is disbanded the better for the health of football. This kind of character is rife within the club it is clearly nurtured from the moment you walk through the door. I would not piss on a single one of them if they were on fire. Oh and I really want to castrate Busquets because fuck you you horrible utter waste of a human. All those millions he earns could go to a much better cause why wonā€™t you just fucking die already.

2 Likes

Knee ligaments. He is supposed to be sidelined for two months.

Jesus christ man get yourself together.

1. I fail to see the problem in that GIF? When youā€™re in a rectangle in the middle of 50,000 people and you feel a missile hit you from the 50,000 surrounding you itā€™s totally normal to react with fear, and then anger as Messi did. Iā€™m sure youā€™re a hard man though, and when caught unawares by a missile that could be of any nature from any type of person, just react unflappably :wink:

2. wtf is with you and Busquets? Honestly wtf is with not just you but a number of people on this forum and Busquets? Itā€™s truly mind boggling. Not even Madridistas have a problem with him and Madridistas can find problems with a 5 year old battling cancer if he wears a BarƧelona shirt.

1 Like

Was going to say how pathetic it was on reddit watching the Barca fanboys defend that but I guess I donā€™t need to now.

1 Like

Coming from the boy who thinks diving isnā€™t a bad thing, of course you see no problem.

The bottle hits. Thereā€™s a second or two. Then thereā€™s a reaction. They all react the same as well like what the actual fuck? Spineless. Shameful. Iā€™m sure as fuck a harder man than any of those guys in that gif.

This team on many occasions despite probably one of the best teams of all time has cheated its way to success at the expense of Milan, among others. As much as I hate Inter I was delighted to see them prevail against this sham of a club especially after that unforgettable Busquets dive.

I lambasted Pippo again and again for his diving. I just hate unsporting behaviour and Busquets re-wrote the book that Pippo himself has a chapter in.

2 Likes

Was this there actual reaction? I thought they were taking the pisā€¦:joy:.

6 Likes

The bottle wasnā€™t the only thing thrown. The reaction from them is totally normal, when youā€™re in a huddle and you see missiles thrown towards the huddle from 50,000 people around you itā€™s incredibly normal to go down and cover your headā€¦

I honestly canā€™t even believe I have to defend footballers against fans throwing missiles. Incredible.

Iā€™ve literally never had less respect for you than right now.

2 Likes

Difference is I wouldnā€™t hold my head like masch does there when it was nowhere near him. I wouldnā€™t take two seconds to react and fall down in such a pathetic manner. Missiles are shameful as well and have no place in the game but the reaction from the Barcellona players is just utterly spineless. Crybabies. Itā€™s so spineless it makes me wish it was a brick so they actually did have something to fall down about. Donā€™t think theyā€™d take two seconds to react then.

@Castiel this is the guy who harps on about diving being part of the game do you really expect any rational comment from him on the above footage?

Honestly, only in this day and age of GIFs and people with no experience whatsoever in the question at hand isolating things in a facile way would you be talking this kind of crap. Itā€™s totally normal to react late to an unexpected thing like thatā€¦havenā€™t you ever had a freak injury where it took you a couple seconds to realise that youā€™d done something? In weight training I once got my finger caught under a weight and it took a teammate to tell me that blood was spurting all over the ground for me to realise I had done something.

Mascheranoā€™s reaction is the only one that looks silly in that GIF but Mascherano is actually a pretty ā€œhard manā€, he couldā€™ve been hit by anything there, a peanut, whatever, but you and a bunch of other envious/bitter people with an axe to grind are on the internet, I repeat, criticising footballers for having missiles thrown at themā€¦

I mean, wtf would they have to gain from faking getting hit? Serious issues in logic hereā€¦

Yeah I canā€™t take you seriously anymore.

ā€œ, criticising footballers for having missiles thrown at themā€¦ā€

Did I once criticise them for the actions of the brainless idiots in the stands? Read my posts, I did not.

Iā€™m criticising the delayed reaction which evidently the other sensible ones on here and elsewhere are rightfully disgusted by. Itā€™s as pathetic a behaviour that has no place in football.

As for getting an injury an not realising til later of course, adrenaline etcetera. Thatā€™s with a serious injury. Not a 1/8th full Coca Cola bottle being thrown and then falling down like someone just tripped me up two seconds later.

Theyā€™re gaining nothing than an enhanced reputation of their utter cuntery by faking injury in this manner. Itā€™s just another branch on their huge tree of cheating.

2 Likes

Yeh, because thereā€™s no adrenaline involved when playing in front of 50,000 in one of the best atmospheres in Europe and just having scored the winning goal in the 94th minute.

Since weā€™re talking about spanish football, Iā€™ll permit myself to use a spanish phrase: this discussion is de coƱa.

Oh honestly youā€™re just bewildered. Their behaviour is very Spanish, yes.

If you say so. Iā€™m sure youā€™re an expert on spanish culture and not just someone who watches some high profile spanish footballers play on the telly, and know exactly what behaviour is very spanish. :slight_smile:

Anyways the players youā€™re talking about in that GIF arenā€™t even spanish, lol.

1 Like