La Liga

Seville 2-0 at up against Espanyol. They are level on points with Real atm.

Good goal from Sarabia.

3-0 Seville FT.

3-0 Seville

Atletico up at HT. Griezmann.

https://streamable.com/3y65w

Girona have just equalised! 1-1

They are having an amazing season for a newly-promoted team.

Dropped points for Atleti. Title race looks done, Valencia will slip up a few more times.

1 Like

How is Montella doing at Sevilla so far? @will24 @Luca_from_Italy @AbouCuellar

Simione is such an overrated piece of crap

1 Like

As a whole, Sevilla donā€™t look like themselves this season. Itā€™s hard to judge him yet but itā€™s been an underwhelming start. Betis outclassed them in the derby, plus they lost to Alaves away from home last week.

They did however impress me in the week when they beat Atletico 2-1 away from home in the cup. Thought they looked quite fluid and had a lot of width. They did also win 3-0 away at espanyol (which unfortunately I didnā€™t get a chance to watch), who despite having a bad season are still a tough side imo.

In short I think heā€™ll get a bit of rhythm back into the team but Iā€™m not expecting miracles.

2 Likes

1-1 FT. Atletico are far from an invincible team. We can beat them in the Europa League.

1-1 Girona

Yeah, doing great in the cup, crap in the league. Just give Montella time though. His style of play is not something you learn immediately.

Yeah he definitely needs time. However things are already starting to turn around and the team are developing an identity. I hope they can see the job out against Atletico at home tbh.

Villareal leading Levante 2-0 atm. They are 4th atm. Real :rofl:
2-1 Villareal FT :smile:. Real are 5th!

Valencia already up against Las Palmas. Santi Mina.

Valencia hit the post now with Mina again.

1-1 Las Palmas. Valenciaā€™s defence felt asleep here.

1-1 at HT. Balanced game.

1 Like

Gabriel lost his head again :joy: Red card

He got sent off for arguing with the ref after giving away a penalty lol, brainless

WTF was he thinking?
And now Las Palmas score! Clueless chicken.

Harsh second yellow for Vezo. Valencia down to 9 men.
Madness from Las Palmas goalie. Trying to dribble outside his box :rofl:
Massive win for Las Palmas in their relegation dogfight.

We wonā€™t beat them if we play them over 2 legs, they barely concede goals and you just know we will concede in both games.

https://twitter.com/yousefteclab/status/954841226410385409

4 Likes

Think they have scored more than 2 goals a game less than 10 times this season. Thatā€™s a big handicap for me.

Thatā€™s fine as clean sheets are more important when it comes to advancing in Europe, we have seen this for years.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if Real dropped points against La Coruna today. Betis-Barca should be fun, instead. @will24

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see Real Madrid playing Europa League football next season :laughing: