La Liga

Shocking defeat Barca

My spanish is a little rusty but this guy is awesome! @AbouCuellar I hope this is a distant relative of yours.

1 Like

Absolutely destroyed the journo hahaha :joy: And he wasn’t content with just a few beatings, but just kept on going.

I loved that. He could have just dropped the mic and walked off stage after the explanation of idiocy (which was awesome) but he just kept going!

tbh though, he overdid it a bit, he’s going off about playing with the health of someone, but then has gone on to no doubt ruin this guy’s career for a stupid error, which, although it was stupid, didn’t seem to be done with any bad intention. There’s never enough bad things you can say about the football media, this is true, but I feel bad for whoever the journalist in question was here–though the media so far seems to be protecting his name well–which might’ve been just a young kid in his first few years as a journo.

That was awesome

Don’t mess up with Cuellar! :santi2:

1 Like

Kroos has extended his contract with Real to 2022 and apparently doubled his wages to earn €20m a year.

Bayern fucked up big time letting him go.

3 Likes

Seville play at 12:00 against Leganes.
1-0 to Sampaoli’s team at HT.
3-2 FT for them. They top the league atm.
Barca easy leading against La Coruna. 3-0, with Rafinha’s brace and Suarez.
Leo back with a goal. 4-0 FT. Now Atletico vs. Granada. It should be a piss easy game for them.
Indeed. 1-0 Cuenca with a beauty.
1-1 Carrasco. Another well-taken goal.
Carrasco again. Granada are going down without any doubt.
Hattrick for him.
4-1 Gaitan seconds after coming off the bench.
A brace for Gaitan. Highly-rated player who has lost his way in the last years.
Poor Granada. 6-1 thanks to Correa.
7-1! Even Tiago scores. Atletico flying high again.
7-1 FT for Atletico. Now it’s Real’s turn.
2-0 Real with Varane and Benzema.
3-0 Marcelo and game over. I highly doubt Real can fuck this game up as well.
4-0 Isco. Another 7-1?
5-1, with an Isco’s brace. 7-1 is coming!

Been a firm favourite of mine for years. I like that he is slow yet still utterly brilliant.

Guess who was missing on the scoresheet! Of course, CR7 :smiley:
6-1 FT for Real. They are back to the top along with Atletico.

Yeah always seems like he has an age on the ball, true controller and metronome… pound for pound I don’t think there’s a better CM in world football.

Real bought Kroos for £20mil and United bought Pogba for £89mil, crazy stuff.

Christ was it really only 20! Quite possibly the best value for a player transfer in recent memory. Although Bayern havent exactly done badly with Alonso tbh.

Kroos for that money is just insane, why did they even let him go?

It was over money, he wanted parity with the top earners at the club like Muller, wanting in the region of £150 - 160K a week and they let him walk.

Major league fail.

I might have to buy a Real shirt and I fucking hate Real. Guy’s just unreal.

1 Like

Bilbao keep it up with the top by beating Sociedad 3-2.

This sentence has a kind of hypnotic quality to it.

1 Like

At least there’s something good about it.

Long way to go but Villarreal are tearing Celta Vigo apart, 3-0 38mins in Bakambu’s just bagged the 3rd :smirk:

5-0 Villarreal

I fucking love the Yellow Submarines

2 Likes

Atletico Madrid 18
Real Madrid 18
Seville 17
Barcellona 16
Villareal 16
Athletic Bilbao 15

Fucking awesome table atm!

1 Like