Kylian Mbappe

A day late and a dollar short… and yet we let talents like Gnabry go while we have 100k pw on the bench.

Pathetic. Where would he play him FFS!? Get a fucking grip, you paella boy.

1 Like

Why doesn’t he join us now we’ve won the presitigious FA Cup :thinking:

1 Like

For the third time in 4 years :hipster:

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/870385173191438336

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/870387734384451585

This is, quite literally, unbelievable.

First post in a while and I’m calling bullshit.

1 Like

RM offered more for Mbappe than 100m euros and were turned down so i reckon it is old news like a few weeks ago when they stated we have offered £85m and people scoffed at it!

Best thing about it is hearing a sport’s journo being declared as a rising star.

13 Likes

Hahaha I enjoyed that too. :smile:

It’s less the money offered and more the structure thats pertinent.

Wenger getting in so he can say we we nearly signed him.

4 Likes

Did you expect us to pick him up when he was 11?

Can only hope Mbappe wants to come here and emulate Henry. Other than that we dont have the pulling power for him compared to the elite clubs. Mbappe will have to push for any chance of this happening.

Excluding the fact that we won’t bid the highest for him (if at all) and that we will not be his first choice, these are the sort of signings where CL football is crucial.

Doesn’t make sense as a career move anyway. If at all it’s better for him to stay at Monaco and then move from there instead of committing to a contract with Arsenal if his aim is a bigger club than us.

2 Likes

No chance to sign Mbappe. Probably we sent an offer to Monaco because another player is on the radar. Arsène Poker Face is back.

He could play out a five year contract for us and walk away at 23/24 with the world in his hands. I hate to think of us as a stepping stone club but the fact of the matter is, if he needs us to be that, we will fucking be that.

Bias aside I think it would be an exceptional move for him. He needs to come into his peak at just the right time, the way Suarez did with Liverpool. Even then Suarez was a little late but the EPL certainly helped him become the player he is.

3 Likes

Now if only he’d play a fucking hand.

1 Like

even if he does, Arsene is probably the only man at the poker table geared up for a game of uno. :giroud:

The loveable looney.