Kieran Gibbs

best of luck to him at West Brom, hoping he does really well and gets back into the England squad, always been a big fan of Gibbs

1 Like

He is better player than people suggest.
Wenger just suddenly stopped rotating between Monreal & Gibbs.

The season when he was rotating them, they were both doing very well.

1 Like

honestly still don’t know why we ended up using Monreal instead of Gibbs in the first place

Good luck Gibbo Arsenal fan :wink:

1 Like

Monreal did go on a very consistent form.

Always had time for Gibbs. Wasn’t a world beater but was as good as 2nd choice LB you could expect. Always content to be a squad player and never heard a peep out of him in the media and that. Loyal servant to the club and only wish him the best for the future.

3 Likes

He had good ability but didnt reach his potential because of our lack of defensive coaching. Pullis could do a lot for him.Hope so.

Gibbs has done well.
He’s managed to stay just North of London and go to a more ambitious club.

1 Like

Poor Gibbo leaves us to join an awful WBA side who sit 19th and last won a game in the league back in August!!

Looking like their going down unless they have a dramatic change of form.

2 Likes

I didn’t realise they were doing that badly until I read that, 19th, wow. Can see why Pardew cancelled their Christmas party now… apparently they all ate lunch together in the canteen instead :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I should probably sell Hegazi

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KieranGibbs/status/993975575529295873

https://twitter.com/KieranGibbs/status/993975610342019074

Leaves his boyhood club after all these years, gets relegated in his first season. Poor lad

4 Likes

Should stay at WBA. He would be a good fit in the Championship.

Is he “sorry” enough to stick with them though?

See you at Watford, Kieran :+1:

Probably a newly promoted team like Wolves will grab him.

I’d rate him if he did decide to stay with them, but I’m hoping he gets picked up by a Prem side.

I don’t think he’d be a good fit for Wolves. They tend to play with wingbacks, and the guy who has been playing the LWB role has been pretty immense this season – has about 15 assists.

Their defence is pretty decent already. And if they did want to improve in that area, they have the funds and contacts to grab someone better than Gibbs.

Cardiff would be more likely.

Yeah i really have no clue about the teams and how they set up so I’ll take your word for it, I was merely saying a move to a newly promoted side is a typical thing for a PL level player like Gibbs.

1 Like

How has Roman Saiss been at Wolves?

He’s got way too much top flight experience for the lower leagues and is still a decent age. Should get picked up by a Prem side.

1 Like