Julian Draxler

Draxler and £40m for sanchez would be a good deal IMHO if they are open to something like that, would suck to lose Sanchez but we all know he is going anyway and Draxler isnt a terrible replacement.

It’s not ideal but it is probably our best option.

It is certainly a downgrade, but we are losing our best player at the end of the season anyway, so we might as well get a fairly decent player in this window and then look for a world class replacement for Sanchez and Cazorla next season.

What a mess.

Selling Alexis Sanchez is in no way a ‘best option’.

3 Likes

When we sit down at the table with PSG we should make it clear this has absolutely nothing to do with Alexis from the offset.

PSG will have the opportunity to get him next season anyway, hopefully off the back of a world class season in the EPL, which will only appease their spoilt fans more.

1 Like

We should be all over this if it is true. Still seems rather odd that PSG would want to get rid of him, even when considering the Neymar deal.

We should do it imo 20m euros?!

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like we have any money from Ornstein

I know but 20m could be easily funded by selling someone

My stance on Draxler has been justified :sunglasses:

Oh man. Remember when people thought Holtby was a better prospect than Draxler? Remember when people thought Draxler was a good prospect? He’s had such a strange career. Won the World Cup really young, moved to Wolfsburg, went to PSG won a bunch of Ligue 1 titles without ever being the main guy. I guess living in Paris is cool though.

1 Like

Prefer Draxler to Ceballos. :man_shrugging:

Gotze and him supposed to be the next generation of DFB…

Now, I don’t even know if they are still playing football or not

Keep away from shitty short term things pls.

I’d rather sign Havertz

3 Likes

How many times are we going to be linked with this guy? Still think he is a decent player just needs a move. Should go back to germany

1 Like

HAIL NAH!!! Not needed or wanted.

“Draxler is a Fraud”

• Trion 2015
1 Like

Reckon he’ll be looking for a PL move

Can’t believe he hasn’t improve a bit for years.
Could be because being the substitute for too long @ PSG.
Coming to Arsenal or not, he should leave and find a club that he can play regularly.

Not interested in this guy, it isn’t 2013 anymore.