January Transfer window thread

I am ashamed. I do apologize.

4 Likes

Raiola is disgusting to look at

Can’t really fault Raiola for anything he does tbh. His players play for the great and/or the rich clubs. Sending your client to Arsenal in the current state that the club is, is something to think about imo.

1 Like

He is a moneygrabbing cunt, always asking high fees on his transfers. Stop defending a criminal!

1 Like

What is exactly illegal about his business?

Asking high fees on the players he sells. Not really illegal, but behaving in this way he will always ruin a club because everything he does it is just for his own sake.

He asked 20 mil for himself on Pogba’s transfer. Mafia terrone boy.

Which club or player did he exactly ruin?

The club in which his players play. For example, Hamsik told him to fuck off. He was fed up with him.

That’s the problem.

Don’t see how pizza man is at fault, money grabbing or not.
It is the nature of his job, to get the maximum benefit for the player, AND HIMSELF.
His earning is from the commission directly.

Get Auba first… deal with Alexis and his agent later on. He is desperate to leave also.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t settle for less just to avoid being called names.

I’d upload a picture to Instagram of me sitting on a bed of money while drinking out of a gold champagne glass :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:henry2: Raiola girl.

I mean, if it was illegal they’d just ask more money for the player who would then instead just pay him directly.

Knobs! I wanted Walcott and Lennon in the same team! Mirror mirror and all that.

1 Like

Arsenal>>>>>spurs lol

2 Likes

We can whinge about the level of influence people like Raoila have, with regards to him apparently holding all the keys to whether Mkhi comes here, but the reality is that it’s the player who calls the shots. Players employ agents, not the other way round. Mkhi decides whether he wants to come here. If Raoila stands in the way of what his player wants, they can fire him and tell him to fuck off. If they continue to employ him it is because he is appropriately representing their interests.

3 Likes

Absolutely. It speaks volumes about Mkhis interest in coming here or his mental strength in letting himself get bullied by his agent. Either way it doesn’t paint him in a good light.

except at Arsenal, where Wenger does everything including deciding what bpm the players shag their wives to.

3 Likes

I don’t even know what point it is you are trying to make here lol

1 Like

lol :smiley: I was making fun of people who think Wenger decides everything at the club and blames him for a billion imaginary decisions day in and out.

2 Likes