January Transfer window thread

My phone is obviously fucked. It seems to be telling me Arsenal are going to do some exciting transfer business.

1 Like

Would be funny if end up signing a cheap unknown replacement or no one.

This has got to be the most interesting transfer window in a long time but I just can’t get too excited. Maybe it’s just me or maybe I have been an Arsenal fan for too long to know how these things usually pan out.

Coming to these rumours, and they are getting increasingly loud, while I am interested in seeing these players play for us, if at all we get any of them :), I wonder how many of us expect this to change things on the field. Our problems on the pitch are only partly to be blamed on the players. The way I see it, these players might get us a few great results but once overall, I don’t think much will change, until Wenger leaves. I hope I am wrong but then I have been hoping that for many years now.

1 Like

I won’t be excited till I see a quality midfielder.

3 Likes

No it wouldn’t.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/954241012238610432

Looking good! (If you can’t tell it’s contract extensions for Wilshere and Özil)

2 Likes

Would be awesome. But I remember the Mirror also posting a story Mesut would sign a new deal on his birthday… in 2017 or was it 2016 even?

You condescending fuck.

Or just saved you clicking on the link :kissing_heart:

@Bl1nk Alan Smith has said he’ll sign aswell so this might just be backing it up. #MesutStays :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine used to do that a few years ago, but i took the phone in to be repaired and it seems ok now because it has stopped doing it.

https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/954305092483780609

Hoovering up the top talent and keeping those below you, well, below you

#Bayernliga :smile:

5 Likes

These players have no imagination.

2 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

We need to tell United to control their mans or no Sanchez. Pay him the hush money to STFU and get the deal across, they’re already paying Sanchez and his agent enough.

2 Likes

Football is ridiculous.

11 Likes

Fifa really need to do something to curb the power of these cunts but I won’t hold my breath because they are just as greedy and corrupt if not more so.

Seems these agents love making it about them and being the centre of attention, it’s super needy.

3 Likes

Pizza boy strikes again. We should swap Sanchez and William now or Sanchez and Draxler.

Bloody Italians :xhaka:

1 Like