January Transfer window thread

This has got to be a joke, but if it wasnt i would laugh because it would signal that all is not well at Chavski. Being linked with Crouch and Carroll a few years ago this would never have happened. It would be us linked with these clowns and them linked with the likes of Auba.

1 Like

Chelsea getting desperate :cech:

If true Conte has a very rigid view of a striker required at a top club, this season is showing some weaknesses in his tactical approach.

The way he keeps playing Hazard and Morata in a two is simply nonsensical, Hazard doesnā€™t score enough and Morata is off form. itā€™s a key reason why they are struggling so badly.

Whereas Evans is actually quite comfortable on the ball. I honestly do love the skewed perceptions that pop up around transfer season.

1 Like

Conte is annoying me and I am not even a Chelsea fan(thank goodness)

Well Crouch will certainly help with their goal droughtā€¦ not to mention scare the living bejesus out of Barcelona!

Itā€™s a no brainier.

1 Like

Plus you get his robotā€¦ :robot:

1 Like

Crouch and Carroll lol, their banter years have started

2 Likes

Maybe. Just maybe

They may be starting feel the pinch what with the new stadium etc?

I donā€™t want to allow myself hope in Chelsea falling. I think theyā€™re too big to fail now but who knows this may squeeze them a bit.

On Evans, here id take him. We are in no position to turn down legitimate defensive help, from title winners nonetheless

4 Likes

First Chelsea, than Manure because they pay that sneaky chilean too much :ozil2:

I heard Emerson was great last season before tearing his ACL. Has only returned recently and played 15 minutes in the league all season.

Now that would actually be a very good signing for them indeed.

Iā€™ve always liked Dzeko, not sure why heā€™d want to come and be a #2 again.

1 Like

HAVE WE FUCKING SIGNED SOMEONE OR NOT YOU FUCK

1 Like

After Morataā€™s recent showings, Iā€™m not sure Mr. Dzeko would be second.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true, he could definitely ease the pressure off him, Morata isnā€™t used to playing so many games especially in a league such as the PL. I think itā€™s a key reason as to why heā€™s gone off the boil.

Also heā€™s clearly the long term plan, Dzeko would be an instant hit. Roma are a selling club also but selling in Jan is questionable.

1 Like

I like Conteā€™s management style.

Diego Costa - you are not in my plans.

Andy Carroll - youā€™re my guy.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/zonal_marking/status/954106177218019328

Yep yep yep

6 Likes

Iā€™D FUCKING TAKE GARY GOALS AND STEVE SHOTS AT THIS RATE GIVE ME SOMETHING LORD

4 Likes
6 Likes