January Transfer window thread

The Chavs have already had a bid of £21mil turned down for Kessie, he’s having a very good season atm.

Acerbi’s mole is inspiring.

You should watch them. They play the best football in Italy along with Napoli.

2 Likes

I stand corrected chaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its like woman and shoes they just like collecting them .
We need a top class striker a creative midfielder at the very least . Not to mention a left back who can defend . Then we need to retain the services of Ozil n Sanchez. I can’t see us doing any of the above in this window and by summer we will be shocked by the massive fees on offer in China . Ozil n Sanchez will leave and we will sign a raft of raw recruits from europe and africa basement bargain shops as Wenger mumbles on about financial doping and the white elephant that is FFP. Happy New Year !

1 Like

Thats the sad state of affairs isn’t it ? Sanchez and or Ozil are a lot more likely to leave than stay and us adding a top quality winger we need on top of them.

Mundo Deportivo puts us in for a 18 year old French CB from Red Bull Salzburg.

Oh I forgot we will be linked to everyone and anyone of any quality and we will make bids we know wont be accepted for players we wont pay the asking price for.

Do you honestly believe we make bids with the intention of them not being accepted?

Is it really that difficult to believe? It not only promotes a positive attitude to the fans but can settle or unsettle other business components such as potential ins/outs and contracts.

We’re certainly sly as fuck when it comes to transfer but so are most teams.

1 Like

Yeah i see it as completely absurd.

Weve done it b4 . I Forget the player but we bid less than another club bid that also got rejected not so long ago .

https://twitter.com/DarrenArsenal1/status/815986950591102980

anyone know who it could be?

Another Gabriel on a cheap.

Dayot Upamecano

1 Like

You know him? What’s he like?

I don’t follow the Austrian league really much, but he’s highly rated and has been scouted by other top clubs too.

This is a bit of the obvious pick out of the options they have which really wouldn’t need ‘Darren’ to be so cryptic about.

1 Like

Marseille have contacted Dimitri Payet’s representatives

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/marseille-have-contacted-dimitri-payets-representatives/

Rumours of Ricardo Rodriguez going to Chelsea. Gutted if true, would like him here.

1 Like

Fuck! Should have joined us this summer.