Jack Wilshere

Honestly everyone of those options just sucks. Minimal benefits to all of them.

Theres not many places that dont have better climates than manchester so no need to kill of la famile castiel . Turins kind of souless for Italy but Im not sure Jacks mature enough to move abroad. If we are talking just until xmas then perhaps its better to stay in the uk .

If Juve is an option, heā€™d be mad to turn it down.

Imagine walking into training and seeing the likes of Buffon, Cheillini, Bonnuci and having a striker like Higuain to play with.

Itā€™s a far cry from rubbing shoulders with the likes of Andros fucking Townsend.

1 Like

Juve are just a shit Arsenal in a more simple league.

1 Like

We are not in their league brah.

Obviously bru, we couldnā€™t afford to play in a corrupt league where winning costs money.

Those ā€œsmallā€ PL clubs probably bigger than those two Portuguese clubs if weā€™re talking about money.

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to askā€¦ whatā€™s your point?

Crystal Palace? :joy: Incredible ambition Jack

Yes thereā€™s the argument that heā€™s got the guarantee of playing time (until he gets injured) at Palace, an assurance that would be harder to negotiate at a foreign club.

But really, come on now. Itā€™s fucking Palace. For me itā€™d have to be the most successful loan move in football history to convince me he has a future at Arsenal.

Joe Hart could have an amazing season at Torino, he aint getting back in that City side while Guardiola is around: but at least heā€™ll improve his game in that league. Is Wilshere going to learn the necesary adaptations to his game under Pardew? No, for Pardew itā€™s just a worthwhile gamble to keep Palace out of that bottom 3

3 Likes

Benteke, Remy, Wilshere, Cabaye, Mandanda, Puncheon.

Pardiola :arteta:

2 Likes

Come on. How many Watford, Palace or Bournemouth players are in the England squad? International coaches like players at big clubs, unless Allardyce is completely rewriting the rulebook this time.

Very disappointing to see him lacking in ambition and joining Crystal Palace. People talk about the Portugese league being for journeyman. I recall Jose Mourinho picking up the Champions League with Porto. You have Sporting, Benfica and Porto in the Champions League as well. It meant he could develop his game in a good team in both domestic and European competition.

Apart from that Norwich goal. He hasnā€™t been consistently at his best let alone improving his game.

1 Like

A shit Arsenal that has been dominating in their league and I believe they perform a lot better than us in the Champions Leagueā€¦

Iā€™m sure we could get him a loan to a Spanish club if we tried, if thatā€™s really his list of options then the club are not trying hard enough.

1 Like

Iā€™d really like our guys to go to Italy and get some tactical training.

Why donā€™t more English players go abroad? ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Is it a language thing or because you can make good money playing in England down the pyramid?

If things werenā€™t going well at my job and another prosecutorā€™s office in Italy or France wanted to take me on loan Iā€™d totally do that.

To be taken with the tiniest pinch of salt imaginable. 22 offers yesterday for him apparently.

2 Likes

Ugh. Clicking on any link from a ā€œpublicationā€ that employs John ā€œCrossieā€ Cross as a journalist makes me ill.

2 Likes

John Cross man, Wenger fucking loves the guy. Good business that.

I think heā€™s one of Englandā€™s best players. Iā€™m sure there are a ton of teams that would want him. Hope he goes off and does well wherever he goes. One of my favorite Arsenal players.