Jack Wilshere

He can negotiate with any team 6 months prior his contract expiracy date.

No. Thatā€™s incorrect. He canā€™t negotiate with other English clubs until a month before expiry. (Or possibly the end of the season but Iā€™m pretty sure I read a month somewhere previously).

1 Like

I love playing football manager and I prefer to start from the conference and work my way up with one club.

You are correct sham. A month before July 31st is where I sign most of my english players

1 Like

Not really.
You said:

But forgot to mention that we had also sold Sanchez, who was the best attacking player we have had since weā€™ve been at the Emirates.
If thatā€™s the only example of an upgrade we have had, itā€™s not that great.

Edit ffs didnā€™t realise itā€™s from November 2016 lol

1 Like

Ffs you just got my hopes up !

Had a weird dream last night that Jack literally joined my sunday league team. It was an odd parallel universe where he had just been released by Spurs (he joined them after he left Arsenal).
As most of us were gooners in the dressing room, we hated him and gave him stick.

Now I donā€™t like him anymore.

3 Likes

This is what you asked. You literally only have to go back to the end of January to find the perfect example of us getting rid of someone and getting a top quality upgrade.

You know that this example offered is a good one and that you should obviously have remembered it, because it happened just months ago.

You are now shifting the goalposts by bringing Sanchez into it, instead of just saying ā€œfair play, I forgot about that oneā€. Sanchez was replaced by Mkhitaryan, it was a swap deal so this couldnā€™t be more literally the case. Auba was a separate deal altogether, and he represents a top quality upgrade on Giroud, the player we decided to sell in order to make the Auba deal possible.

Oh, and each to their own and all, but Sanchez isnā€™t the best attacker weā€™ve had since moving to the Emirates. Both Cesc and van Persie were better for a start. But as I said, each to their own.

Ok, so we did it once, although if you are going to sell your best player, then that should be the bare minimum, because there is no way a Man U player that couldnā€™t get a regular starting place, is an adequate replacement for one of the best players in the PL.

But I will be impressed if you can think of any other window where we sold a top quality player and replaced them with a better player.

1 Like

Why does it now have to be a top quality player we sold? Thatā€™s a new parameter youā€™ve just introduced now and Iā€™m not sure why. This is what I mean about shifting the goalposts, slightly changing the terms of the discussion because it suits you to do so.

Anyway, I donā€™t have to think of any more examples, Iā€™m not really trying to argue that we regularly do that. You asked for one example and I gave you a very recent and clear example of us doing exactly that.

Lol this guy. Loyalty payment. Get in the sea

1 Like

Unless that shit is in the small print he can get fucked.

This is business son.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Jack is thinking too no doubt.

3 Likes

Theres no grey area here. Heā€™s either due the money or heā€™s not. The contact will be crystal clear on it and it wonā€™t in any way complicate his departure. Heā€™ll still leave either way.

5 Likes

^^^ THIS

No need to input emotions hereā€¦

Apparently he likes to take his kids to Centre Parcs, which is kind of cute

yes very cute indeed. but bye bye Jack no new contract #seeYaJack

That explains why he needs the loyalty bonus then

5 Likes

BYE BYE

1 Like

lol didnt realise it was from Jack himself. Weird way of saying goodbye really.