Jack Wilshere

trequartista*

and you need to italicise it to make it look really cerebral and authentic to your audience

9 Likes

What about the barista role that Santi plays?

Edit: this should have been Walcott instead of Santi of course.

2 Likes

trequartista? Barista?

1 Like

Can we stop with the hipster words?

I canā€™t help but think this is cause he is away from Wenger and Arsenal tbh.

or because he is not injured & available for once.

First assist of the season for Our Jack. :wilshere:

SUPER SUPER JACK

Good, Howe paid 15M for Jordon Ibe, he should be capable to spend the double for Jack.

At Arsenal he gets the ball and runs at the defenders to attack with it, which invites those crunching tackles he receives so often. At Bournemouth he is deeper, picking up loose balls and passing them onto Arter or another team mate, this means he gets tackled less.

EDIT

After typing that, heā€™s ventured forward twiceā€¦twice he received a clattering. :facepalm:

2 Likes

What a cross. Nice.

Now I was OK with Jack going with a deal that we could recall him during the Jan transfer period.
Itā€™s good to do this in case and God Forbid your team gets some injuries, but we NEVER seem to do it . It would be great to have him back right now as we have Zero creativeness in midfield since Santi got crocked .
But no he isnt coming back ,Wenger says itā€™s a premiership rule but I suspect its more to do with money which I think is stupid but thats Arsene and Arsenal for you penny wise pound foolish!

Wonder how Chelsea have managed to recall Ake from Bournemouth ,using VooDoo perhaps ?

I think we should be told !

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing as much as anyone else here but I reckon Jack didnā€™t want to go unless he could go for a full season. The worst outcome of the loan (other than injury) for Jack personally would have been, play a few games, look decent, get recalled cos Arsenal had an injury problem then spend the rest of the season riding the bench.That obviously suited Bournemouth too so in the end itā€™s Arsenal who lose out here. Apart from teh few quid we get/save from him being there which is of course no real use to us anyway.

No idea why Wenger would say its PL rule though. Thatā€™s just strange.

1 Like

Dont think Jacks clever enough to think a whole season ahead Sham ,I think its more like we would get much less from AFCB for a loan with a yank back clause !
As it is they pay all of his not unsubstantial wages !

Also quite plausible.

Could be because it is actually a rule.

Except itā€™s not a rule, he seems to have misinterpreted something.

From what Iā€™ve read on it you can only recall the player during the transfer window as from this season but a recall is still absolutely possible.

1 Like

The closest heā€™s come to injury at Bournemouth is getting cramp, heā€™d come back here and be out for months guaranteed.

Itā€™s all moot anyway.

1 Like

Theres a fine line between willful ignorance and stupidity |!

2 months in a row. Though if itā€™s an online poll, can we assume that Arsenal fans have something to do with it?